Archived Do any of you get the same quests from people on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of questions do you guys get from guests?

For me it's the following

1) Can you guys order this item for me?
2) Do you guys do store to store shipping?
3) Can i get in store pick up if I order online?

Also, we have a local chain of stores here that will give guests the item for free if it rings up for the wrong price at the register so I get questions about if target does that a lot too.

Where's the restrooms? (Usually asked when standing right under the "restrooms" sign!)

Also, "Why can't I get cash back even though I have no receipt and the tags have mysteriously been torn off the clothes?"

I play World of Warcraft.
I get the same quests all the time.
"Could you go kill 20 of those orcs for me?"
"Would you mind skinning a dozens rabid wolves?"
"We rather have an infestation of evil demons, could you do something about it?"

lol my girlfriend and I both play wow, we were talking about it when I was posting this, probably why I said quest

When I'm working on the Wave ...
"Can I get a ride?"
"That must be fun."

When I'm putting up the cooler signs ...
"What do you do with those after the promotion is over?

When are you going to get another?
Do you have a military discount?
Do you have layaway?

In the event that I don't drop a CIHYFS...
"Do you work here?" -__-;;
Also, "Where are the watch batteries?"
"Where are your bathrooms?" from people near the back of the store is another popular one.

The bathrooms.....I even had one guy point through the window near the ones in the backroom and ask "Why not those?"...ummmm, employee bathrooms in a guest restricted area.....besides, I dont wanna share

Usally get asked where something I am standing in front of is....

And at least once a day - my friend insists they got this here, where is it?

I mainly work in softlines, but I get a lot of repeat questions:
"Where are the bathrooms?" Front of the store... "You don't have bathrooms in the back of the store?"
"Where is the mens fitting room?" The fitting rooms are for everyone
"Can you check the price of this for me?" Even when the tag has the price, item isn't on sale, etc...
"But I got this off the rack that says XX% off, why isn't it on sale?" Because items are misplaced all the time, this isn't even the same brand/article of clothing
When the fitting room/operator "Can I pay for this here?" Uhm... do you see a register?

Also, in the last month, I've had at least 25 people ask me where they can find sandals/swimwear/beach clothes. It's winter. If you're really really really lucky there might be something in the clearance racks.

we are attached to a mall - my favorite questions are regarding the mall hours, mall phone number, stores located within the mall, items they carry, those stores phone numbers...

people = have you heard of looking up a phone number?

I don't shop in the mall - at all.
I don't think travel information is a service we provide.

"Is this all the gift cards you offer?"
"Don't you have any prettier envelopes?"
"There's only .91 on this giftcard. Can I cash it?"

"Where are the microwaves?"
Other side of the store.
"Do y'all have Kindles?"
Amazon and Target ended their contact and didn't renew, so no.
"Do you have tablets?"
The only tablets we have are the Nook and the iPad right now. No Android.
"Can I pay for this here?"
As long as you don't have produce or alcohol.
"Do you have any iPhone 5s/Samsung SIII/any popular phone in stock?"
You'll have to talk to Target Mobile a few isles down.

Whenever I'm in HBA every day it's:
"Where are the lightbulbs?"
and "Where is Kleenex???"

And for some reason I get asked where the electric razors are. Just because its electric doesn't mean it's in electronics. Use common sense people, since when did razors and cameras go together?

"Do y'all have Kindles?"
Amazon and Target ended their contact and didn't renew, so no.
"Do you have tablets?"
The only tablets we have are the Nook and the iPad right now. No Android.

Oh and FYI, if the guests ask, Walmart and Amazon also ended their contract, so Walmart doesn't carry Kindles anymore either. I think Best Buy still sells them and maybe Staples as well.

Where are the alarm clocks? This annoys me because Target in their infinite wisdom has put them in blue world if they do not have a radio and in electronics if they do. They really should all be in electronics. I also get Do you work here? while clearly in red n khaki with name tag while pushing a flat. smh

Where are the alarm clocks? This annoys me because Target in their infinite wisdom has put them in blue world if they do not have a radio and in electronics if they do. They really should all be in electronics. I also get Do you work here? while clearly in red n khaki with name tag while pushing a flat. smh

I hear you on that! Either put all the clocks in the same place. Or put all the digital clocks in the same place in Electronics!

i get guests that just scream the question 5 aisles down without saying excuse me or anything. but usually its
"Where are the restrooms"?
i also get guests that walk into the backroom asking questions! no GTFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back