Archived Do Beauty TM have to stand ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty table? Never heard of one. Ours are basically are on their feet for their whole shift.

We have a beauty table with samples and someone has to stand there and try to sell the products and up sell..it drags so much.

Hope that isn’t what Corp assumes we all have...our beauty thing is a folding table with gross used sample products on it with a miserable looking teenager behind it...definitely not where I’d want to buy my makeup!!

I have zero influence on the beauty section nor do I have any idea how it works. But if you guys are able to sample whatever you want....the L'oreal Lash Paradise is a great alternative to the Better Than Sex mascara. Sell that one!

I have zero influence on the beauty section nor do I have any idea how it works. But if you guys are able to sample whatever you want....the L'oreal Lash Paradise is a great alternative to the Better Than Sex mascara. Sell that one!
We sampled that this past weekend and drama woman wanted it for free because you shouldn’t sample mascara, even using different brushes .. it was drama.

Alsooo cartwheel manf coupon for L’Oreal elvive products ($2.50 off)...combined with our buy 3 and get $5 GC... basically free shit so might as well grab it before the extreme couponers do??

Alsooo cartwheel manf coupon for L’Oreal elvive products ($2.50 off)...combined with our buy 3 and get $5 GC... basically free shit so might as well grab it before the extreme couponers do??

How is it free? The cartwheel manufacturer coupon is good on 1 item.

Woah you actually have a table. Our beauty TMs only get a cardboard box with the bullseye logo on the front.
I have several nice folding tables. Beauty tl recquisitioned two beautiful bar carts. Then made them use that pos cardboard table. I felt bad for my girls. They decked it out cute too, but haven't really since the holidays. Will be doing them again starting soon though with fragrance and makeup reset bringing new stuff.

We have a beauty table that looks more like the second one. I don't know if anyone regularly staffs it on weekends or anything, but they couldn't spend a whole shift there. There's too much work to be done to spend that much time idle.

They have me stand there whole shift and dress up nicely and the other person help guest and do repacked and research.. while I try to get people or try and buy our products

Do you find it fun? I could see how a lot of people would totally love that every shift.

I'm not outgoing enough, so it sounds like my idea of hell, personally.

No it drags so much..( i use to work for Sephora so).. I hate it lol but it gives me break off From FA and no apron so I take it.

How is it free? The cartwheel manufacturer coupon is good on 1 item.

There’s another manf coupon you can get in the newspaper insert and/or online. And we have at least a couple of the L’Oreal elvive stuff marked down so basically buy $4 items for $1.50 each (using the $2.50 coupons). Buy 3 of these for $1.50 each and get a $5 gift card for your $4.50 purchase...

Think the couponers already cleared out the $4 stuff but there’s some left for like $4.60 which would be free with your discount I guess...I’d be scared to do that and get in trouble though (even though they’re legit coupons/promos).

There’s another manf coupon you can get in the newspaper insert and/or online. And we have at least a couple of the L’Oreal elvive stuff marked down so basically buy $4 items for $1.50 each (using the $2.50 coupons). Buy 3 of these for $1.50 each and get a $5 gift card for your $4.50 purchase...

Think the couponers already cleared out the $4 stuff but there’s some left for like $4.60 which would be free with your discount I guess...I’d be scared to do that and get in trouble though (even though they’re legit coupons/promos).

Cool, thanks. I didn't know any of it was marked down.

BTW, as long as the coupons are legit ( ie: not photo copies), you are good!

Cool, thanks. I didn't know any of it was marked down.

BTW, as long as the coupons are legit ( ie: not photo copies), you are good!

Some of my GSAs have been trying to refuse to accept any coupons like this (that basically give guests stuff for free or close to it), even if they’re within our official coupon policy. They don’t seem to grasp that we get reimbursed for manufacturer coupons.

Some of my GSAs have been trying to refuse to accept any coupons like this (that basically give guests stuff for free or close to it), even if they’re within our official coupon policy. They don’t seem to grasp that we get reimbursed for manufacturer coupons.

My GSTL is like that. When a guest has the correct coupons and is stacking coupons, cartwheel, gift cards she tries to shut down the guest and will use statements like "We just don't do that." Makes us look bad. Not the guests fault that corporate puts out these offers at the same time there are manufacturer coupons out.

If I've got a really good deal, I won'tamake my purchase when that GSTL is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back