Archived Does anyone ever read targets Facebook page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Target did not help me. And My original post is gone. But anyway. I will not shop at any Target store ever again. The Friday before Christmas I did some shopping and the register would not approve my check .I had to leave a full cart of gifts and items I needed behind and go home in tears. Called the 800 number and they basically said "so sorry sucker" "you don't shop here enough for us to like your check". "Go shop elsewhere"
.. . OK I will shop elsewhere. No biggie."

It's targets fault they can't accept your check?
Apply for a debit red card.

On the subject of social media, while I seldom read Target's Facebook page, I do enjoy a dry chuckle that a few team leads add disclaimers to their Twitter pages saying "All opinions are my own." or "Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer.".

On the subject of social media, while I seldom read Target's Facebook page, I do enjoy a dry chuckle that a few team leads add disclaimers to their Twitter pages saying "All opinions are my own." or "Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer.".

There's a thread somewhere about the old trend where Spot leadership was/possibly still is using Twitter to highlight certain stores or whatever. Search hashtag and your store number and see what you find. I found my old ETL-SF with a lot of cringeworthy tweets about how store # xxx was "vibing it up with our guests" and "holding that zone down, team." I still shudder when I think about it. She had the same disclaimer, too.

I'm sorry but unless I'm working at corporate as some big-time executive, Target ain't paying me enough to do that shit.

There's a thread somewhere about the old trend where Spot leadership was/possibly still is using Twitter to highlight certain stores or whatever. Search hashtag and your store number and see what you find. I found my old ETL-SF with a lot of cringeworthy tweets about how store # xxx was "vibing it up with our guests" and "holding that zone down, team." I still shudder when I think about it. She had the same disclaimer, too.

I'm sorry but unless I'm working at corporate as some big-time executive, Target ain't paying me enough to do that shit.

A bunch of my ETLs have a fake twitter site they use for Target and a real one they use for themselves. Technically the handbook says you are not required to use social media for your job but I bet they have different rules for salaried employees.

Agree unless I am making six figures in Minnesota I wouldnt post crap for Target.

There's some good reads on the Facebook page aside from the transgen bathroom, red card, shady returns, fake Muslim photo and Im never shopping here again shenanigans ( see you next week)

There's a lady that recorded a video in her local store upset she couldn't buy clearance items that a team member was holding for themselves. The comments were awesome. People were actually sticking up for the team member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back