Archived Does anyone know how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RightArm

2 Many Hats...
So we are getting a number of my devices with a slash across the microphone as shown in the picture. Can't figure out how to fix this but it is creating a problem where the only way we can hear the caller is by putting them on speaker phone. The zebras are not muted at all. You can hear them beep as they scan and you can hear the phone ring when the guest calls but the only way you can actually hear them when you pick up is to put them on speaker phone. The one thing all these nutty my devices have in common is the slash over the microphone. So, anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• micro pic.png
    micro pic.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 45
If it's just a standard Android app, see if you can go into settings and then the Apps submenu and make sure the microphone permissions aren't denied.

Thanks. I'll try that. Although today I had one with the microphone slashed out that actually worked so I have no idea what causes the phone to have to be put on speaker to hear the guest. And no, the phone is not on mute.. you can hear the scanner beep and get the bejeezus scared out of you when the drive up goes "honk" and then phone rings and you hit "accept" and nada then have to put it on speaker phone so you can hear them and of course everyone else has to listen in who's around you. It's very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back