Archived dont care anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is backroom harder/more stressful/more overwhelming than flow? Literally the only thing I hate about flow is unloading the truck first thing in the morning. If that's my most loathed aspect of flow, should I even bother with backroom?

Is backroom harder/more stressful/more overwhelming than flow? Literally the only thing I hate about flow is unloading the truck first thing in the morning. If that's my most loathed aspect of flow, should I even bother with backroom?
Yes

Short version is, flow is a team of 20 to 40 people at a time. It's hard to point out who is fucking up there.

But BR is usally two people a day. An openers and closer. If BR isn't clean at night, or cafs or flexes are late. Your the one they look at. If trash isn't done even though the shit flow team left a full baler, you're the one they look at. If you're on your break and a guest needs something from the steal, the shit ETLs who can only lift double cheeseburger from the Wendys across street are waiting for you

In short, you'll be blamed for anything that goes wrong in the BR unless the BRTL has your back. Shit SLTM leave trash with the backstock? Your problem
Market's Freezer not backstocked? Your problem
Flow fucks up sto count and item isn't there for guest? Your problem
Guest orders a 89 item flex because they are too fat irl to shop for themselves and you miss the pick on time because cafs were 3 hours long? You problem

ASANTS. The backroom workload depends on a large number of variables. Talk to a backroom TM at your store to see what you'd be dealing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back