Drawers that pack

Learned something new today.

I would need to run a DPCI check in our warehouse to let you know for sure but I wouldn't doubt it. If its going to make it in time for pride month we would need to start shipping soon.

Learned something new today.

I would need to run a DPCI check in our warehouse to let you know for sure but I wouldn't doubt it. If its going to make it in time for pride month we would need to start shipping soon.
It’s from the same line that’s selling binders (the clothing item not the folder) and they’re being bombarded with bad reviews by people triggered by the LGBTQIA community

It’s from the same line that’s selling binders (the clothing item not the folder) and they’re being bombarded with bad reviews by people triggered by the LGBTQIA community
Yeah I googled it. Never even thought about it. But considering the current shitshow DCs are in, hasn't been on my radar to see what brands we're carrying or dumb controversies we've triggered.

Created by the illegitimate regime in DC
It's called supply and demand. What do you mean created by the "regime in DC"? We live in a world with finite resources and now with the population of our world growing we are starting to see the outcomes of what having a finite resource is. The only thing that created this shortage are the consumers (who I happen to be one) of baby formula that decide to hoard something that they don't need so much of. That's why the shortage happened during COVID. Baby formula isn't just created from thin air or by scientists creating each ingredient by combining the right atoms to create the molecule to create the right matter. It's not made from scratch it's made from finite resources that are now going scarce. Realize that nothing is forever in this world and understand we, as consumers, play a big role in these shortcomings of resources.

It's called supply and demand. What do you mean created by the "regime in DC"? We live in a world with finite resources and now with the population of our world growing we are starting to see the outcomes of what having a finite resource is. The only thing that created this shortage are the consumers (who I happen to be one) of baby formula that decide to hoard something that they don't need so much of. That's why the shortage happened during COVID. Baby formula isn't just created from thin air or by scientists creating each ingredient by combining the right atoms to create the molecule to create the right matter. It's not made from scratch it's made from finite resources that are now going scarce. Realize that nothing is forever in this world and understand we, as consumers, play a big role in these shortcomings of resources.
You know you’re just engaging a troll right

Yes there are people that are either buying more than they need to people taking advantage of shortage of supply to resell it for more money. The main reason for the shortage is Abbott Nutrition, the main supplier of baby formula, had contaminated batches of formula in their Michigan plant and multiple infants became sick with bacterial infections, killing 2 so far. Their facilities were not sanitary which led to the recall months back with Similac and other brands. Baby formula shortage spurs action from Congress - https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/13/politics/baby-formula-congress-hearing-reaction/index.html

Last edited:
Because I'm not queer

But you did feel it necessary to start this thread, about clothing that is for Pride, when we have a lot of people on the board who are LGBTQIA+
So what about your lack of being queer made you want to bring this up?
Oh, yeah, because Target isn't shipping baby formula.
Which can't be shipped because there isn't any to ship, because Abbot shut down a major production facility, because the product they made there was poison and nearly killed babies, because they did stock buy backs instead of upgrading their equipment.

By in large, I'm not impressed with your argument.

Yes there are people that are either buying more than they need to people taking advantage of shortage of supply to resell it for more money. The main reason for the shortage is Abbott Nutrition, the main supplier of baby formula, had contaminated batches of formula in their Michigan plant and multiple infants became sick with bacterial infections, killing 2 so far. Their facilities were not sanitary which led to the recall months back with Similac and other brands. Baby formula shortage spurs action from Congress - https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/13/politics/baby-formula-congress-hearing-reaction/index.html
Yea I read that as well and with the combination of COVID babies being born the increase in baby formula demand hurt. It sucks that it took this much for Congress to actually get involved because of one company holding such a high stake in one product is hurting a lot of people because they messed up. Hopefully something is done soon and fast because I'm sure there are a lot of people are very dependent on formula due to their babies not being able to have straight milk or the mother's bodies aren't producing enough.

Dont worry, the Fed is sending tons of formula to the Southern border though. Almost like they care about those future voters more than American children. Almost.

Dont worry, the Fed is sending tons the same amount of formula to the Southern border that have been for years because they legally have to feed babies that come across the border, though. Almost like they care about not breaking laws or letting babies die. those future voters more than American children. Almost. FIFY

Back