Archived Dress code

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I wish we'd go back to the boring red & khaki dress code. There are plenty of TMs who really stretch it (and our STL does too) and guests can't tell who works there and who doesn't. Shirts with some red are ok, as are shirts that are really more orange, purple, brown, pink, peach - any shade on that side of the color wheel seems to be allowed. Shirts with non-Target logos are ok. Hats (not just at Food Ave, sometimes worn backwards) and hoodies with hoods up.
I'm not sure there's anything that's not ok. No one's tried short shorts or bare midriff yet....
Our store had a horrible case of saggy pants. Male and female. One tm was able to place a peanut m&m in the rift valley that went unnoticed by the owner of that real estate. The swooning pants self corrected eventually to the relief of most of us.

I was on vacation last week so I missed this announcement, Our STL announced that Target no longer wanted us to wear Target branded shirts. They wanted plain red shirts with nothing on them. Claimed it was in the revised handbook yet can’t prove it. I have the latest handbook that says otherwise. Is this true or how can I fight this. I don’t have any plain red shirts. I’ve sworn I would not spend anymore money on this company. All I have are about 3 target branded shirts—Target Wallet, Free Shipping, & old REDcard shirt—and my Target vest. I’ve worn two of the three above shirts Monday & Tuesday and nothing was said to me except by TMs who were jokingly saying I could no longer wear the shirt. Until someone confronts me about it, I’ll continue to wear it.
Your STL will get fired. Our STL got fired, unknown reason, during "Inventory". They say inventory, when in reality all it was was an audit being performed by some high level corporate junky wearing a black suit. Pretty sure corporate saw that everyone was technically following what he said and not what corporate laid out as guidelines. Our store is one of those that are "REDZONE"

Your STL will get fired. Our STL got fired, unknown reason, during "Inventory". They say inventory, when in reality all it was was an audit being performed by some high level corporate junky wearing a black suit. Pretty sure corporate saw that everyone was technically following what he said and not what corporate laid out as guidelines. Our store is one of those that are "REDZONE"
God I wish she would. I might reconsider staying at Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back