Dress Code

JC Penney khakis are comfortable and cheap. Red polo/golf shirts are comfortable and cheap. Simple uniform that is comfortable and cheap and looks good. Why all the fucking dress code garbage? They wanted red and khaki just do it!

Yeah, no. They in fact don't want red and khaki, that's why they changed the dress code.

Yeah, no. They in fact don't want red and khaki, that's why they changed the dress code.
Because with COVID-19 I'm changing my clothes frequently, the last couple of nights I actually wore khaki pants! :cool: I'm not sure that khaki is not wanted, but corporate decided that the khaki-pant requirement was hurting recruitment of new, younger TMs.

I did not know skirts were allowed. In the middle of summer I will be wearing them now. And hoping that no one is standing below me while I am on ladder to back stock 😂😮

Skorts. I found a lot of skirts that actually had shorts sewn in.

And there's also wearing biker shorts underneath.

We didn't know that RIP Kartman.
Today I have the sad job of announcing that one of our own, @Kartman "Butch" has passed away. He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer several months ago and spent the last couple weeks in intense palliative care at a local hospital to keep him comfortable. I’m told he passed peacefully in his sleep.

He had some controversial opinions and an abrasive posting style that one would expect from a 63-year-old gruff arborist from Louisiana, but Butch was a good guy who ran his own forum for other arborists around the world, had two cats, and enjoyed playing numerous musical instruments.
FS

Today I have the sad job of announcing that one of our own, @Kartman "Butch" has passed away. He was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer several months ago and spent the last couple weeks in intense palliative care at a local hospital to keep him comfortable. I’m told he passed peacefully in his sleep.

He had some controversial opinions and an abrasive posting style that one would expect from a 63-year-old gruff arborist from Louisiana, but Butch was a good guy who ran his own forum for other arborists around the world, had two cats, and enjoyed playing numerous musical instruments.
FS
He will be missed, I enjoyed what he had to say.

Formina Sage posted this in the Bring out your Dead forum on 3/12/2020:

Per someone on his forum:

They're with Cathy at the Cenla Cat Project (www.fb.com/cenlacats) which is having an adoption event Saturday at St Michael's in Pineville, LA. Sunday they'll have cats at Petsmart. Of the two cats, the female (Blue Russian/solid grey) which was thought to be more feral is actually sweet and Cathy said she expects her to be adopted in the next week. The other cat, a male, is more timid and Cathy wants to let him acclimate/adjust more before showing him for adoption.

Because with COVID-19 I'm changing my clothes frequently, the last couple of nights I actually wore khaki pants! :cool: I'm not sure that khaki is not wanted, but corporate decided that the khaki-pant requirement was hurting recruitment of new, younger TMs.
I feel jipped. We were told the jeans option was because sales had been good at our store. Then later that corporate let us keep that option as a permanent dress code change.

I feel jipped. We were told the jeans option was because sales had been good at our store. Then later that corporate let us keep that option as a permanent dress code change.
You must not have children. I used to play the same games with them: “You can have XYZ if you XYZ - when they were going to get it anyway. Like Christmas presents- “Be good - Santa is watching”. Did they REALLY believe they would get NOTHING if they were NOT good?!
Do not be naive - there is often more than one reason why something/anything is done/changed.

Back