DRESS CODE

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS. Just by switching a word isn't as simple as the meaning instantly translated! BLM was made BECAUSE of the hate against their group.

Now if you look at something like WLM it represents something else. Yeah there might be hate towards white people but it is miniscule compared to POC. WLM was literally made with the sole purpose of being the opposite of BLM. okay. I'll stop. But if you'd like to continue this convo, i'd be more than happy to continue in the political thread. where this kinda conversation belongs.

Very good points.
Most importantly the one about taking this to the politics thread.
If there is going to be any debate beyond what is worn at work, that is where the conversation belongs.

I am very political. I know we are allowed to wear any shirt we want as long as we have a vest on I want to wear a black lives matter shirt. Do y’all think they’ll dress code me for this?
Instead of this entire shit show of a thread, and possibly being out of uniform in general. Why not just use the blm shirt target already provides?

Nice clean red shirt with name tag. Nice clean khaki's, comfortable shoes. Do your job to the best of your ability and scrap the stupid shit nonsense of flag waving political garbage. You're there to do a job at a pretty decent place to work. Mature up. Build a resume and move on if that's your choice.

Nice clean red shirt with name tag. Nice clean khaki's, comfortable shoes. Do your job to the best of your ability and scrap the stupid shit nonsense of flag waving political garbage. You're there to do a job at a pretty decent place to work. Mature up. Build a resume and move on if that's your choice.
No khakis, jeans. I happily got rid of my ugly-ass khakis once jeans were allowed permanently.

I live in jeans! But womens tend to be more confortable than mens. Softer and stretchier.
I look and feel soooo much better in shorts. My legs are weird bc I’m a bigger kinda gal, so only straight jeans fit me well but even then i dislike them.

Shorts show my legs off a bit more which I like and ventilate the heat off my properly.

I don't understand why they ever introduced vests into the equation. Red with no markings other than the ones provided by target or coverable by your name tag. GG

I have the remnants of a beer gut so the khaki colored jeans were my choice, much more comfortable. Surprised anyone? Captain Coors.

This should be fun.
Tell me, my friend, who exactly is the "white community"?
Cause it wasn't the Irish side of my family when the first hit the shores of this country.
They were considered to be as bad as Black people by the white community.
And it sure wasn't (and still isn't to many) the Jewish side of my family.

If you want to be proud of your heritage, let me know what that is.
Did your greats come here from England, Ireland, Sweden, France, Poland...?
That's what it means to be "white", you have heritage from some European country someplace.
You can go look at the records from Ellis Island and see where they came in.

Now ask what country many American Black people's greats came from?
They don't have the kind of records you do.
The ships their greats came over in didn't keep those kinds of records.
Many of them have last names given them by slave owners.
So they have to be a Black Community instead of getting that same history that you have.

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean other lives don't matter, for fucks sake.
It means Black Lives have been routinely treated like second class citizens for far too long.
That it's time to stop doing that.
And just because we stop doing that doesn't mean we are taking rights away from anyone else.

And before you want to start throwing nonsense history at me, just don't.
History is my thing and I will walk over your talking points with pages of truth.
I'm black you RACIST!!!
If you could argue with a democrat, there wouldn't be any Democrats.
Seems like I pushed your buttons you snowflake

This should be fun.
Tell me, my friend, who exactly is the "white community"?
Cause it wasn't the Irish side of my family when the first hit the shores of this country.
They were considered to be as bad as Black people by the white community.
And it sure wasn't (and still isn't to many) the Jewish side of my family.

If you want to be proud of your heritage, let me know what that is.
Did your greats come here from England, Ireland, Sweden, France, Poland...?
That's what it means to be "white", you have heritage from some European country someplace.
You can go look at the records from Ellis Island and see where they came in.

Now ask what country many American Black people's greats came from?
They don't have the kind of records you do.
The ships their greats came over in didn't keep those kinds of records.
Many of them have last names given them by slave owners.
So they have to be a Black Community instead of getting that same history that you have.

Black Lives Matter doesn't mean other lives don't matter, for fucks sake.
It means Black Lives have been routinely treated like second class citizens for far too long.
That it's time to stop doing that.
And just because we stop doing that doesn't mean we are taking rights away from anyone else.

And before you want to start throwing nonsense history at me, just don't.
History is my thing and I will walk over your talking points with pages of truth.
If you read the original mission statement from the BLM website, that is exactly what BLM stood for, the abolition of the nuclear family, every white person must give all possessions to people of color.
Look at every democrat run city like Chicago, New York, LA, Philly... Crime is skyrocketing, and everyone is getting no bail or released from jail with no charges.
Explain the decent laws, where police can't arrest ppl of color for crimes, solely because blacks create the most crime? When 16% of the population cause 78% of total crime it's justified to have equal application of the law to everyone regardless of skin color!
And remember you racist liberal, I'm black.
I'm just tired of other blacks being victims and trampled under the oppression that democrats have continued push.
Abe Lincoln and the Republicans abolished slavery, the confederates (democrats) fought to keep slaves.
Democrats created, supported, and funded the KKK and Jim Crow Laws.
So many people are ignorant of FACTS. And vote for the hand that keeps strangling you.

Seems like I pushed your buttons you snowflake
this is going to be my last response to you.
YOU are the one who is calling people racist in a 2020 thread.
YOU are the one who specifically looked up a thread with BLM and hit the first one. (without even looking at the date of the post)
YOU are the one calling people snowflakes when all we did was to the best of our ability attempt to educate you on why we think that view is not the correct one. Mind you no one here is screaming. No one here is saying "HE THINKS DIFFERENT LETS GET HIM!" because honestly you're really just flattering yourself at that point. It would be impossible to care less about what your political opinion is when we are here to talk about work off the clock.
Because Soo many democrats are ignorant of FACTS, like that Abe Lincoln and the Republicans abolished slavery, and the confederates (democrats) fought to keep slaves, or that democrats created, funded and supported the KKK and Jim Crow Laws.
And the fact Biden/Harris, the House and Senate are both majorally dems and it's only democrats destroying America the past two years!
You know damn well that you did not have to get into all of the "DEMOCRATRS ARE IGNORANT" you wanna talk about that? Great there is a place for that. not here. You could've asked your question and gotten an answer. How would you have felt if I brought up statistics in red states and how they have xyz and abc when I'm asking a question about a shirt?

You've got your head so far up your ass i think you're almost back up your neck.

As i was writing this you posted another thing lets dissect this lol.

that is exactly what BLM stood for, the abolition of the nuclear family, every white person must give all possessions to people of color.
Source? Because the only thing i can find is this. https://blacklivesmatter.com/blm-demands/ . no where does it say any of your claims.

Democrats created, supported, and funded the KKK and Jim Crow Laws
this is a true fact. However, what you are missing is that both parties ideals switched after the civil war. That isn't a opinion. that is a fact.

So many people are ignorant of FACTS. And vote for the hand that keeps strangling you.
You know i can see why you think that. But I think its a bit tone deaf to thing that way when your party is deadset on stripping many important rights of those who are not Straight and white. I mean after all, the people who you support do not support the idea of me marrying another man, So sorry if i respect you less because of your party affiliation.
As an LGBT woman with no interest in having children, it is not the Democrats who want to strangle me.
EXACTLY THIS.

take a sip. because you absolutely need to shutup.

Hey Mr. Commie,
If this old boy flies up to Juneau in the bush plane will you show me some awesome trout streams? I'll take you up over the mountains in an open cockpit, cool. No, cold. STOL with Tundra Tires, I can land anywhere.

Lets take the politics to the politics thread.

This thread has
unfortunately taken a quick run off a cliff.
Locked.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back