Drive up time

I had wondered why a couple of people insisted I close the barcode and reopen it. It'd be kinda nice if they had told me the truth.

Weird they can track the skip codes and the reset codes but can’t make an easy way for team leads to see when feedback is given for the drive up and put it under the team members name smh.

Weird they can track the skip codes and the reset codes but can’t make an easy way for team leads to see when feedback is given for the drive up and put it under the team members name smh.
They absolutely can. All they have to do is see who completed that person's order. I don't know if it shows up in Greenfield, but they can look up Joe Smith's order number in the pick up at and then look up the order # in myhelp and they know who completed that order.

huh? like dbz said, this is easy. feedback left on a survey about an order pickup/driveup includes the order number, which means all you have to do is look up the order # and see who fulfilled it

That is very easy to pull up in greenfieod, we use that report all the time to see which team member screwed up the order. The only issue is if you have 2-3 on drive up and they are sharing devices.

Yeah Ik they can just look it up but it’s not as easy I was told as cashing someone out or online pickup which I think is odd but I’ll check again rn just to make sure.
Edit: Alright I guess they just can’t see the team member who did it without looking up the order completely.

Last edited:
Only in rare cases should you do this, and the SETL should be informed if they are there. I will write people up for this if it's abused. I want to know my real time, and it's worth considering famine under Mao...yeah, for real. Overreporting the harvest will lead to famine.
I think I work at the only store where we're pressured to restart people's apps for better drive up times as opposed to just giving us enough people to run the desk efficiently. We don't even want to do it. It makes the guest's mad and gives us anxiety. I keep hoping corporate will do something about it.

If you don't want to reset someone's app but have the time, I've noticed that if you wait till 5:03 on the timer, click back into that order, wait for the 2nd honk and banner that says the guest has arrived to go away, and then complete the order, it basically "restarts" the timer. It doesn't physically restart the timer, so if you were to look at personal metrics it would be like 5 mins, but it does bring your drive up time down on the mpm. Try it. Nobody else talks about it but it's the trick I use and it works at my store. It's a little much to explain to people but it's what I've perfected and some of my other TM's do because we hate asking people to restart their apps.

Back