Archived Drive Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jig is up! The sale was a good deal! Even I bought myself those water and pile up in our garage. im a doomsday preparer. Ralphs also had a sale on their water for $1.99/case.

There are better ways to store water if you're a doomsday prepper. Those bottles are not intended for long term storage. Personally, I prefer mylar bag-in-box systems.

If not in a batch, the OPU person takes out Drive Ups. Gather the stuff up in given the time and wait for the guest to arrive. If the OPU person is in a batch, best judgment is used whether he or she can grab the Drive Up. If not, they call on the walkie and someone else at the front will handle it. Between the service desk, cart attendant, GSTLs and SCO there's usually someone available. If not, grab a nearby salesfloor TM.

It's basically a team effort. It works fairly well because OPU picking for us is heavily concentrated at different times of day than drive up arrivals are concentrated.
I really wish drive up would end one hour prior to close and pick up half hour before close. It is a team effort but as we approach closing time there just isn't enough team members if it gets busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back