Archived DTL Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it's possible to call the hotline on a DTL?

My store is having serious issues with our district team lead

You need some very serious documentation for that. Depending on the events, you could talk to the group vp. There has been changes to several stores at a regional level.

I do have some documentation and emails. Last week my STL sent out an email saying our DTL doesn't want us to coach anymore, go straight to corrective action and for us team leads to watch each other's back not the "bottom of the barrel"

You can but you better have stuff the hotline can follow up on and people are willing to talk about. Or if it was on film what time and date and they can pull and watch for themselves.

Be careful how you tread with this one..

Yes, it was basically a forward email.
He also mentioned that Target is an at will employer

Does anyone know if it's possible to call the hotline on a DTL?

My store is having serious issues with our district team lead

You should not be involved in that. If a DTL is a problem the stls should get together to fix that.

Our dtl told our stls they needed to start writing the schedule for the whole store. All the stls pushes back and that got dropped real fast.

Let the stl fight the battle. Not worth you losing your job being in the crosshairs of their pissing match

If that's how your DTL wants it done, then that's what needs to be done. They will have to answer to someone as soon as Target becomes responsible for all of the unemployment cases that arise. I don't really see how this is a hotline issue anyways. Every DTL pushes something that isn't best practice but it works for the district. Just because it isn't best practice doesn't mean call the hotline.

How about you listen to your DTL since they are your boss.

They want to can Shitty TMs, they won't know I'd you coach or not so ignore it

Huh.... What if the TL is the bottom of the barrel?

200.gif

OP.... stay out of it.

Unless your DTL is telling you to do something that is illegal, just keep your head down, and keep doing your job.

Stay far away from that fight. STLs should be dealing with the DTLs. As a TL I try to have little contact with the DTL, I definitely wouldn't be trying to get in the middle of something dealing with the DTL.

If they're doing things that doesn't make sense they'll have to answer for it once the results come back that it was a bad decision.

There were some STL's in my district who called the hotline on one of our former DTL.

It ended badly, DTL moved up in the company , STL's were out within a year

It's best to just stay out of it and do what you're told to do

We have had some butt hole dtls over the years. However, I have never called the hotline on them . I always try to keep in mind ... Everyone has a boss. Everyone answers to someone (Even dtls). So, if they are being shady and not doing the right thing...it will eventually catch up to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back