Archived E&E Remodel Aisle numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowmotion

Presentation TM
So, my store is going the a remodel and I left today notices a lot of the aisles are numbered wrong. I want to make a sweep of the aisles we set and renumber them correctly when I get back tonight.

Is there a quicker method of printing aisle numbers in a batch, than going to each aisle on a MyDevice and selecting print? :confused:

So, my store is going the a remodel and I left today notices a lot of the aisles are numbered wrong. I want to make a sweep of the aisles we set and renumber them correctly when I get back tonight.

Is there a quicker method of printing aisle numbers in a batch, than going to each aisle on a MyDevice and selecting print? :confused:

In the middle of remodel? Meaning stuff is not done moving? If not done, leave it be until its complete. Temp locations will change a few times before completion, when done by all means correct everything.

Doing this remodel now and been through Pfresh remodel.

In the middle of remodel? Meaning stuff is not done moving? If not done, leave it be until its complete. Temp locations will change a few times before completion, when done by all means correct everything.

Doing this remodel now and been through Pfresh remodel.
Well, every aisle has a number already. The map of Entertainment and Electronics has the pogs, sections, and aisle numbers. I figured, since the store still operates while we're gone, might as well label everything right as we go. I'm not renumbering aisles ahead of our workload since the gondolas are moving or being built.

Well, every aisle has a number already. The map of Entertainment and Electronics has the pogs, sections, and aisle numbers. I figured, since the store still operates while we're gone, might as well label everything right as we go. I'm not renumbering aisles ahead of our workload since the gondolas are moving or being built.

Ok that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back