Archived eHR, pay & benefits question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure are we allowed to set up our w-2s and fill out the tax forms at home or is it suppose to be done at work at the kiosk when picking up first paycheck/ under work hours?

You have to first set up your password at a store workstation; IIRC I believe the tax forms, et al can only be done at the store.

You have to first set up your password at a store workstation; IIRC I believe the tax forms, et al can only be done at the store.

I have my login stuff was just curious if it had to be done under work hours to get paid to do it or I can do it at home on my own time. Didn't want to get in trouble for accessing the e HR website without a work computer. Just taking precautions..

Tax forms are handled through a third party company, and can definitely be done at home. You'll need to set up a login separate from your Target one, since it is not a Target website.

(Already linked above)

I'm having problems with my direct deposit. My store agreed to give me voucher, but I wanted to ask is it still a possibility that the check will come will come to my account even after they stop payment on the deposit? I need to know so I don't load my money on this card that the deposit is supposed to come to.

I have a question: When you leave target does anyone know when the health insurance expires? I just want to know how much time I have with my health insurance

I have a question: When you leave target does anyone know when the health insurance expires? I just want to know how much time I have with my health insurance

Depends on your state laws. You usually have 30 days to either get COBRA (an extension of your current coverage that you pay for) or find new coverage.

Depends on your state laws. You usually have 30 days to either get COBRA (an extension of your current coverage that you pay for) or find new coverage.
thanks! I am here in Texas so hopefully I can see about getting Cobra until I get benefits at my new job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back