Archived eHR Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started working at Target a couple of weeks ago and have been trying for days now to set up my direct deposit. I've asked HR at my location and they told me the same thing, "Use IE and it'll work." I've been going through various threads trying everything in the book, and still, none of it works. Today in particular I have tried for several hours, on my desktop and laptop, to no avail. I keep seeing the backdoor through Target Pay and Benefits hint, but I login and can't seem to find it. Is that now an outdated way of accessing eHR? I managed to find a link to the dynamic page and when I enter my number and password, it takes me again to a 404 error.

Last edited:
Gee, wish I had better information. I set up mine through E HR at work one day during my lunch. I did not have any of the problems that you are facing. I know that there are some features that cannot be accessed from a home computer. So maybe, you can try at work. Some more seasoned people may have better advice. Welcome to the breakroom :excited:

Please search "ehr" on this forum. We get about 10 topics on this each week.

I started working at Target a couple of weeks ago and have been trying for days now to set up my direct deposit. I've asked HR at my location and they told me the same thing, "Use IE and it'll work." I've been going through various threads trying everything in the book, and still, none of it works. Today in particular I have tried for several hours, on my desktop and laptop, to no avail. I keep seeing the backdoor through Target Pay and Benefits hint, but I login and can't seem to find it. Is that now an outdated way of accessing eHR? I managed to find a link to the dynamic page and when I enter my number and password, it takes me again to a 404 error.
Have you try it at the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back