Archived eHR via Target.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use the link to eHR that you got through Google. As @sigma7 said, just use your normal TM number and password to login and there is a working link to view your paystubs in there.

Alternatively, you can go to http://hrportalext.target.com (think HR Portal External and it becomes easy to remember).

The new eHR has a different website now and I can never remember what it is, but you can still get to it by using the link I mentioned above.

Whenever I log on to that website from home, I keep on getting the message "error has occurred". Am I doing something wrong?

As long as i can remember, ive had issues connecting to ehr from home. And ive been with the company long enough to remember things like vacation requests and the best team survey being done with paper forms.

Its pretty clear to me that targets IT department has no idea what they're doing. If they did they would code their websites for better browsers than internet exploder. So its not really a surprise that connecting from home causes issues for so many people

the new Ehr is designed to work on all browsers
Fair enough. I havent needed to access ehr offsite since march. though the posts here show that they fell short of their intended design, and with the myriad of problems with website, internal network, and handheld software, it still doesnt surprise me that they simply cant figure out how to make ehr accessible for most if not all team members instead of a minority that are able

I should note though, when trying to access your pay info, like if you want to print out your most recent pay stub, the site tries to open an additional browser window or tab, and its currently having connection issues. It then times out after a minute. This happens in multiple browsers, or at least the ones I tried were Chrome and Internet Explorer. I contacted the HR operations center, and they said they can mail out a recent stub, or the best option was to print out from the store.

Thanks-- I had been wondering if I was the only person who was having this problem! Same thing happens for me with the new eHR site... if I try to view my paycheck or request a day off, it opens a new tab and times out.

I hope they get this fixed soon, because I'd really like to be able to do those things from home sometimes.

There seems to be a pattern where EHR works fine for a few months than craps out, then works fine again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back