I get to target.com
click the team member services button
click eHR
the new tab opens but it goes straight to the 404 error
your browser version maybe out of date.
here is the version that is needed:
IE 5.5 or higher

Last edited:
I can't do eHR at home because it's not available for Windows Vista... Certain OS-es cannot utilize the service. It's not just the browser involved and everyone who said it has to be windows IE is correct. For those of you who tried all the suggestions above and could not get it to work... what OS is your computer using?

From the eHR site:

--------------------------------

eHR Compatible Browsers

Combinations verified to work correctly with eHR.

Operating System - Browser Version
Windows 98 - Internet Explorer 5.5( IE 5.5 ) and above
Windows 2000 Professional - Internet Explorer 5.5( IE 5.5 ) and above
Windows NT 4.0 Workstation - Internet Explorer 5.5( IE 5.5 ) and above
Windows ME - Internet Explorer 5.5( IE 5.5 ) and above
Windows XP - Internet Explorer 6.0( IE 6.0 ) and above

*We are currently working to add additional configurations to this list. Please check back periodically.

-----------------

Last edited:
*We are currently working to add additional configurations to this list. Please check back periodically.

LMAO....been saying the exact same baloney since I've started 5 years ago. Currently=never, and Working=actually hired IT professionals. INTERNET EXPLORER is junk only useful to download a far superior Chrome Browser and #1 worldwide. Jeez

LMAO....been saying the exact same baloney since I've started 5 years ago. Currently=never, and Working=actually hired IT professionals. INTERNET EXPLORER is junk only useful to download a far superior Chrome Browser and #1 worldwide. Jeez

I do so agree with you whole-heartedly! :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back