Electronic transition

worst transition notes I've seen, mentioning it to the GM plano lead, "now you know how I feel" I'm not sure if this is cause of covid or what, but the transition notes did nothing to prepare for what obstacles you'd come upon. laptops and computer accessories and keeping phone accessories unavailable to tie until 3 days to the set week, speakers calling for lock up cases that DON'T fit in lock up cases; good lord, and yes phone cases are light especially in Iphone12, but we have so many discontinued/NOP currently it's an headache. Having our district push to get ahead, we only started last Monday and now it's been almost 2 weeks, finally today mostly done, except all the damn BDS displays that we can't/won't wait 3 months for those dumbasses to complete, so bam, more to worry/get done....

Yeah I've notice this lately with many transition/early set notes. They don't mention possible issues, all it talks about is what new merch. is coming and how it will increase sales. Stuff I don't really care about...

I thought it was only me ....I got high anxiety today looking at my tech department.

Our ap laughed at the fact that the consumer phones were on non locking pegs.... and almost weren't spider wrapped... a case is getting moved there tommorow

My store has dslrs And laptops not in a lock up case because they wanted the massage guns in one. And didn’t bother to order any cases before the set.

Back