Archived Electronics Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My HR TL said SHE put the correct new rate of pay but when she checked it was completely different than what she put. What I'm asking is who does it go 2 next after the store's HR team sends it up?

It goes to the Human Resources Operations Center who keys in the information given. They do make mistakes sometimes, but 98 percent of the time, an error like this would be storeside

I'd like a mistake like that.....
'Course they'd find it & make me pay it back.

It goes to the Human Resources Operations Center who keys in the information given. They do make mistakes sometimes, but 98 percent of the time, an error like this would be storeside
Thank you for that....so how long until I hear back that either it's correct or incorrect? It's been about 3 or 4 days and I saw my HR ETL and he didn't even bring it up for the 2min we spoke.

Thank you for that....so how long until I hear back that either it's correct or incorrect? It's been about 3 or 4 days and I saw my HR ETL and he didn't even bring it up for the 2min we spoke.

These things can take a while and it's sometimes best to wait to see if they forget about it.
Who knows, you might get to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back