Archived Electronics scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any Receivers get help with the huge movie scans we get now since we were given that honor? My other pulls are good sized too. I get 32 hours a week so it’s hard to get them done by myself. I only have 1 hour before receiving opens to pull them because I get a steady stream of vendors starting at 8.

If you are talking about IRs then it is only sometimes. I email the tl who is over entertainment and she just rolls her eyes because to her she has to send someone to do my job.

On top of us no longer doing the entertainment scans, with the toys expansion a ton of movies and books got sent to the back. I'm scheduled 35, but always have to max out because I don't have enough time to complete everything.

I am all for being adaptable and do see how some proccesses are more efficient with modernization, but I feel the receivers got the rough end that no one really thought of. Yes, stocking out the truck is being done quicker for most areas, but at the cost of everyone having to spend more time in the back. As receivers we mostly work in the back! There is not enough room to work as quickly with the uboats and sl taking up more space to do their breakout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back