Archived Electronics transition 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fitbit issue is the manufacturer installed a left bracket upside down instead of a right bracket. I always love when they do stuff like that on basics shippers.
Every detail of basics shippers is the bane of my existence...something is always off slightly that can't be fixed easily.

The Fitbit issue is the manufacturer installed a left bracket upside down instead of a right bracket. I always love when they do stuff like that on basics shippers.
We ended up putting the bracket in a vice and hammering it hard enough to bend it 90° the opposite way. It's ugly, I'm pretty sure it was weakened structurally quite a bit, but it holds and it works.

We ended up putting the bracket in a vice and hammering it hard enough to bend it 90° the opposite way. It's ugly, I'm pretty sure it was weakened structurally quite a bit, but it holds and it works.
You should have had the pmt take and screw in a couple left/right (which ever you needed) sign holder things. Or take the back off and flip the thing around lol! Hope it holds! You should mysupport it and get a new one. Just in case the integrity of the thing is bad and it falls!!! Lol

Every detail of basics shippers is the bane of my existence...something is always off slightly that can't be fixed easily.
I hate right after i place an order for something I get it in 3 days later!!! Drives me nuts!!!

The cf/expanding/ new may vary from the guide. Which is kind of useless. The guide also lists every possible choice. I've been crossing out e&e (cause we aren't one), checking of the ones I have, then using the remaining dpci in the MyDevice. They usually come up active but nop or not at our store.

004443075 no contact wireless 36x7
004443964 unlocked phones&sim 36x7

Thanks for this, unfortunately I got a email that every 35x7 I ordered because they are missing were on back order, yay.

Wrestled this thing up today. Took 4 of us. 2 to hold it while the 3rd plugged in the light bar and a 4th to hold said bar in place while we hung it.

The bar plugs into the unit from behind, so if you hang it 2nd (which you have to), you can not plug it in.

That was an amusing morning and I'd love to see the security tape. xD

Attachments

• 20160611_122034.jpg
    20160611_122034.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 67
I have three different Fitbit displays, and quite frankly I don't care enough to decipher what's going up. It says hold for vendor, and we are remodeling in like 6 weeks anyways. (I know this is terrible of me but... yolo.

1 display which I have not looked at yet was setup in the sporting goods isle. The 2 display I was forced to setup cause my tl was tired of looking at the blank walls. It went well though, a 2 person job but no issues. Met the installers later in the week and it was an older woman who brought her husband "just in case".. they intended for it to be setup by one person. The kicker? NO TRAINING! She had not set anything up previous and aside from a slightly better in color version of the manual that came with it, that is all she knew about it. I walked her through the install we did incase she needed to do another.

I have three different Fitbit displays, and quite frankly I don't care enough to decipher what's going up. It says hold for vendor, and we are remodeling in like 6 weeks anyways. (I know this is terrible of me but... yolo.
It was a pmt project, then they dropped it from them. Mine didn't care, did it by himself. Cause he's so amazing.

Mysupported a full aisle of missing ism, got back that i needed to order because it's on sap. Reopened it to further inquire if this is how it will be every time they neglect to send tons of ism for a major set, especially since it usually backorder after that. Added I would be mentioning it to the dtl and gtl when I saw them next.

Pmt had mysupport tell him to build the new onq apple display out of box stock...wtf?

We finally got our Fitbit displays in today. The boxes said to hold for a vendor, but pfft... I'm not waiting around for that. I take the initiative and start putting them together and discover the larger display has this problem:

U should just put it in upside down, as soon as the vendor finally shows up and see what they do.

It was a pmt project, then they dropped it from them. Mine didn't care, did it by himself. Cause he's so amazing.

Mysupported a full aisle of missing ism, got back that i needed to order because it's on sap. Reopened it to further inquire if this is how it will be every time they neglect to send tons of ism for a major set, especially since it usually backorder after that. Added I would be mentioning it to the dtl and gtl when I saw them next.

Pmt had mysupport tell him to build the new onq apple display out of box stock...wtf?
This reminded me I ordered my signing for the drones aisle and have received nothing... They said two business days.

They tossed the sign for return policy on drown out... Tried to order on sap. Yeah. Il let u guess.

So we had our E&E remodel, and are missing about half of the displays we are supposed to have.... I researched them all and I guess I now get to inherit the entirety of this mess... yay....
Wrestled this thing up today. Took 4 of us. 2 to hold it while the 3rd plugged in the light bar and a 4th to hold said bar in place while we hung it.

The bar plugs into the unit from behind, so if you hang it 2nd (which you have to), you can not plug it in.

That was an amusing morning and I'd love to see the security tape. xD

I notice you have signs up in your pre-paid phone aisle... I got none, and none are on POG... I'd owe you one if you could help me out ;p. Just went through remodel and I have at least 20 Mysupports in queue, otherwise I would mysupport it.

So we had our E&E remodel, and are missing about half of the displays we are supposed to have.... I researched them all and I guess I now get to inherit the entirety of this mess... yay....

I notice you have signs up in your pre-paid phone aisle... I got none, and none are on POG... I'd owe you one if you could help me out ;p. Just went through remodel and I have at least 20 Mysupports in queue, otherwise I would mysupport it.

Ah... I cheated. Those are the inserts for the lower half of the display. I didn't want to lose them, so I put them up there. We have the proper display now. And I still don't have the right signs. So they are blank :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back