Archived Electronics transition 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I mysupported the backer paper for the wall and they said since I have remodel july31st that I can wait to put it up but the wifi backer paper is a legit thing

our E&E remodel starts this same week.. so we got this transition dropped for us as it would be pretty stupid to have us set it early, only to change it again literally a few days later. :eek:

So I mysupported the backer paper for the wall and they said since I have remodel july31st that I can wait to put it up but the wifi backer paper is a legit thing
For the TV wall? If so mine is staying black.

I'm at another store working but I looked at my stores planogram online and it shows black on mine. I'm leaving it black.

I didn't even give my STL the option. We also do our remodel July 31, so I told her I'm not changing the backer paper until it's done.

I live in a college town. Our remodel is scheduled to begin the same weekend as dorms open. Not enough liquor in all of creation to help us.

On the plus side, I'm not super worried about the transition! That might be the inventory prep talking though.

I'm jealous. Any one else still have TVs on shelves or round camera boat? Our store is still stuck in 2005.
My store still has TVs on shelves and basedecks and we still have the round camera boat. We were slated to get E&E last year, but it was pushed back indefinitely.

Our issue is guests want to test out our cameras but they send the electronics team member to work out abandons on the other side of store so guests end up leaving. And if they do get to test them out the battery is probably dead
No call box there? My boat has one for this very reason...

TV transition day!

Been working the wall with pmt and my electronics tm all day.

Almost half done. Just finished signing and dusting all we did. Half the magnets on the sign holders were missing. Had to get some sticky back 3m velcro to hold them on. Not enough new holders to go around. Guess I need to order that.

Working left to right at an innovation store, so the curved Samsung is later. :)

I donno about anyone else but I like it. Or pmt is awesome to work with and I like this kind of work anyway. Was a good day. :)

Last edited:
TV transition day!

Been working the wall with pmt and my electronics tm all day.

Almost half done. Just finished signing and dusting all we did. Half the magnets on the sign holders were missing. Had to get some sticky back 3m velcro to hold them on. Not enough new holders to go around. Guess I need to order that.

Working left to right at an innovation store, so the curved Samsung is later. :)

I donno about anyone else but I like it. Or pmt is awesome to work with and I like this kind of work anyway. Was a good day. :)
Those magnets are BS (and I don't mean back stock...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back