Archived Email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our paychecks come in a red and white target shipping bag. Backroom will take them up if Receiving is on break

Our paychecks come in a red and white target shipping bag. Backroom will take them up if Receiving is on break
Your receiver gets to take breaks during their shift?? Ours only gets a lunch, which he takes at the same time the rest of the backroom goes.

Your receiver gets to take breaks during their shift?? Ours only gets a lunch, which he takes at the same time the rest of the backroom goes.
Please, if my diva had to go later than he wants for any of his breaks he bitches non- stop about it for the rest of the month.

Never ever will i say im irreplacable. Im also realistic. Life goes in with our without you. Even if they have to get 2 people to do your job they will. Its retail.
ESIM ✔ AS MOST EMPLOYEES SHOULD. Recycle yes not hard. Coming in to a mess.... Have you seen a fixture room and what a store does to one, sorry I don't feel bad for your little mess, and no I don't leave a mess I know what it feels like to clean up others messes. I understand paperwork PPTLs have a ton. So you deliver a mail box big deal, Or do you call someone to come and get it..? I'm sure you do a great job. But I stand by what I said.
No, I don't deliver a mailbox. I actually have the responsibility of opening the mailbox and dispersing enclosed items to the proper EXEC/STL/TL. please remember that the store I am employed by is not the same location you are

ESIM is a foreign language at T....
80% of the team does not understand the importance

Not sure how it works at your store, but at my store the package carriers deliver at the receiving dock. Every day we get at least a dozen packages, so I can't imagine it would work well for that to be delivered up front (especially when we get 30 boxes of greeting cards).

Our receiver organizes everything and delivers it to where it needs to go, including paychecks. Our Friday LODs have had several panic attacks when our receiver was out sick or on vacation and the paychecks never made it up front. He is one of only a handful of TMs in the store who knows what the paycheck delivery looks like and where to put it.

Interesting. Fed ex and usps bring mail directly to tsc since it's at the store entrance.

I process ship to stores and fed ex delivers some, usps delivers some and my reciever brings the onesame fulfilled by ups and others.

Yeah that shouldn't be.. your reciever gets way too much crap. Mine not only gets a lunch and two fifteens she milks her breaks.

That's shitty leadership that your store let's him or her work without taking a break.

No, I don't deliver a mailbox. I actually have the responsibility of opening the mailbox and dispersing enclosed items to the proper EXEC/STL/TL.

Thanks for explaining. Just shows Asants is true. I have the mailbox key and it's my job to disperse it.

I also mail out coupons on Mondays via FedEx. Do you do that at your store as well?

Yeah that shouldn't be.. your reciever gets way too much crap. Mine not only gets a lunch and two fifteens she milks her breaks.

That's shitty leadership that your store let's him or her work without taking a break.

Thanks for explaining. Just shows Asants is true. I have the mailbox key and it's my job to disperse it.

I also mail out coupons on Mondays via FedEx. Do you do that at your store as well?
Coupons and store media, guest incident kits etc Coupons go UPSN

All equipment (pdas and mydevices) in and out bound are handled by me, also.

Last edited:
Its ridiculous that you can have two TMs of the same pay grade, different workcenters and it's the one who spends all day next to a computer that doesn't get email.

I'm feeling especially bitter about that today because after calling again to get those damn boxes to ship the exploding phones back I get told by the Samsung rep to email somebody in Target. So now I have to track down somebody with email down and tell them what to send and to who and hope that works.

I am a Signing TM now (And with the cool kids with E-mail). Before I was PA (which is same PG as a Signing TM) and fought for us to get E-mail, until i kind of gave up. I agree that if GSAs etc. have e-mail, why the fuck shouldn't a PA, or the (lone) Receiver.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's a hotline issue. Nothing we do is so important to where we need to skip out two 15s

Just to clarify, he does get 15s, just not during dock hours because trying to find someone to cover is like pulling teeth. He usually takes both 15s at 2pm before clocking out to leave. I don't agree with it but he doesn't want to push the issue and I'm not about to do it on his behalf.

Twice a week I come in 2 hours early for flow and I take my 15 at the 1 hour, 45 min mark so I can get to receiving as it opens. The rest of my breaks I take wherever I can, either after dock hours or whenever there's a lull I think will last just long enough. I take my lunches wherever I can too, usually as early as possible after the 5hr mark because I'm not getting another violation if I can help it.

At this point I don't care. If the paychecks being a day late (did Target send them late? Did UPS not put them on the truck? Did the driver have them and not deliver them? Who knows? I was on lunch when UPS came in) didn't spur leadership into figuring out coverage, not much will.

Its ridiculous that you can have two TMs of the same pay grade, different workcenters and it's the one who spends all day next to a computer that doesn't get email.

I'm feeling especially bitter about that today because after calling again to get those damn boxes to ship the exploding phones back I get told by the Samsung rep to email somebody in Target. So now I have to track down somebody with email down and tell them what to send and to who and hope that works.
Try mysupporting not having access to mysupport....:rolleyes:

I mail them out via UPS

This happened to me. It was the worst... Had access while a team member and lost it when I became a TL.
I've lost it while going from tm to pa and again from pa to signing.

What do they do then?? That's like there only metric.
She prints the MIRs gives them to the sales floor . then yells at them over the walkie if the don't get them complete on time or can't find them because she said they cause her to get a red score...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back