Archived Employee Ride home

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the reason why I don't work close, no one in my store lives in my general area. The last bus leaves at 930 during the week, and at 11 during the weekend. So when I do, I have too Uber. My ETL HR actually offered to pay for my uber one day when they needed me

I give rides to anybody who lives in town. I would be willing to give rides out of town for gas money except that I don't like driving into the dense traffic of downtown [REDACTED] with its crazy drivers, population 160K. Did it once and almost got hit so nope.
I'm sorry, but I live in coastal California and that's funny. 160K is basically a small town.

I have offered to give a TM a ride home before. The person who was supposed to pick her up wouldn't be able to make it for at least another hour and she lived in the same city as the store, so I gave her a lift and dropped her off at her house.

How does she get home if everyone says no? That’s crazy to not plan something like that out in advance.

Last I checked, corporate does not randomly send out emails that feature excerpts from the handbook. Probably someone complained about being made uncomfortable.

Are you sure? Cause my store’s leadership pulls new rules out of their ass everyday and says it’s “ corporate rules “.

I’m getting real tired of their shit.

I have offered to give a TM a ride home before. The person who was supposed to pick her up wouldn't be able to make it for at least another hour and she lived in the same city as the store, so I gave her a lift and dropped her off at her house.

At my store, HR is the only one who has flat out refused rides for Target reasons. When my car broke down last year I asked our HR Lady (an inferior knockoff of the TBR version, I'll say) and she said something like "Sorry man, I don't want to create any appearance of favoritism or impropriety." She did show me the grid so I could see who else was scheduled off at the same time and ask them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back