Archived Empty packages on MyDevices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is does the app actually log anything? AP said they can't see any of the stuff we scan in the app... lol..

The real question is does the app actually log anything? AP said they can't see any of the stuff we scan in the app... lol..
Theoretically yes...however, Greenfield likes to act up and not give us our reports sometimes

We use empty package stickers. They're head over heels more useful that the mydevice garbage. None of it is populating in Greenfield for me as you'd expect.

mine doesn't have me scan the location. I know it did briefly, but that sort of stopped and I'm wondering if I'm somehow doing it wrong (if that's even possible). I haven't seen any empty package stickers, though. We used to just write on the packages, scan them out at the register, and throw them in a bin at guest services.

PMLs and SDs are letting the App Team know over Yammer about the scanner thing (among other bugs).
They rolled out a bugfix update today to 20 some stores that seems to have fixed some things (but it doesn't sound like the scanner thing).

Regardless, they know about the scanner bug (I'm hesitant to call it a bug as it's more that people aren't thinking about the other apps when writing code).
Do you mean the scanner thing (certain apps completely break it until reboot) or just issues in this app

One of the myDevices glitched and turned into a normal phone, I was able to open the AcornScanner app, it just wraps what you scan in a json object and adds the store ID and barcode type. Very weird.

So my store got v1.1.2 which got rid of scanning shelf locations then got v1.1.3 that added it back but the locations you found something are different now.

Joe Tester is still a thing and it shows up in the top left now. Also v1.1.3 shows 1.1.2 on the home screen but settings still shows 1.1.3. Still very broken.

Bug fixes rolled out yesterday. Should be scanning and out of Joe Tester mode now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back