Archived End to End Beauty and Discounted Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I know. I checked the grid. ETL HR is a little sorority sister, I get it HR doesn't work on the floor much. But girl can you follow the scheduling requirements you are supposed to. And stop telling me when other teams steal our equipment that "They're broken." and look at me like I am stupid for asking where our equipment is.. She actually said "What do you want me to do?" Well you might want to find me some if you want me to work today.. :rolleyes:

"Unlike you I actually have work to do today.

Tell her that you working without equipment is like her having to work without posting on Facebook or Snapchat for a day. She may finally understand

I searched up and down WB to research the 40% discount. I think this is simply a a TM was thought they over heard something. I looked at the beauty concierge and boots advisor; they are allowed to have certain tools and products available for guest interactions which would be requisitioned by leadership.

They schedule them there they just don't work there..

Yeah that was our problem until I spoke up. Our softlines tl scheduling a cross trained beauty then pulling her to push reshop or sending her to backup the lanes while her team congregated at the fitting room to chat.

Yeah that was our problem until I spoke up. Our softlines tl scheduling a cross trained beauty then pulling her to push reshop or sending her to backup the lanes while her team congregated at the fitting room to chat.

Yep they schedule under cosmetics but in reality he/she is hardlines and required to back up for guest services. The person who is Flow/Cosmetics has said something and they get told "We do schedule someone look at the grid!" When we know better.. When you ask those people they tell you they are told "You are hardlines cause we have to schedule people under cosmetics but don't worry what the schedule says.

Just wondering hows this working in other stores. How are they scheduling the person who does the logistics (pushing the truck, backstock, research, the counts sales planners) part of Beauty? Like how many hours does this person have scheduled a week?

On work bench they mentioned a new device called "MyCheckout" for beauty. I wonder if this will allow us to ring up people in beauty without sending them to the front lanes? Sounds like a nightmare for AP

15010492162831821655206.jpg

I wish I was a beauty TM I can talk about makeup for hours
Have you asked anyone about it? Are you still going to be working there during school? You seem to know a lot about cosmetics, but can you sell the stuff we have at Target?

On work bench they mentioned a new device called "MyCheckout" for beauty. I wonder if this will allow us to ring up people in beauty without sending them to the front lanes? Sounds like a nightmare for AP

View attachment 3562

Ohhh... they do this at old navy... and the Apple Store lol. If they actually keep beauty staffed and don't pull the tms to do other stuff, it might not be so bad? Or I'm being really naive and optimistic right now haha. Came in handy last time I was at old navy because they're payment processing system wasnt working via the registers but did work in their mobile device.

Have you asked anyone about it? Are you still going to be working there during school? You seem to know a lot about cosmetics, but can you sell the stuff we have at Target?
No I haven't said anything, maybe after my 90 days or something. & maybe, every time someone buys makeup in my line I start up a whole conversation about it lol

I agree! Let the Beauty team and ETL know you are interested!

Just wondering hows this working in other stores. How are they scheduling the person who does the logistics (pushing the truck, backstock, research, the counts sales planners) part of Beauty? Like how many hours does this person have scheduled a week?
I am this person and I get 40/wk. However I am also supposed to sell for 4 hrs of my shift while I push the truck, and then backstock for whatever overlap I have with the midshifter. Sometimes I ask the midshifter or closer to finish scanning outs or SFQing but it rarely gets done (or done correctly). So far I think Beauty E2E has been poorly implemented, but I'm not allowed to say so apparently. When asked by the STL for feedback I was honest, and she told me I needed to be more "receptive to new processes". Ugh.

I am this person and I get 40/wk. However I am also supposed to sell for 4 hrs of my shift while I push the truck, and then backstock for whatever overlap I have with the midshifter. Sometimes I ask the midshifter or closer to finish scanning outs or SFQing but it rarely gets done (or done correctly). So far I think Beauty E2E has been poorly implemented, but I'm not allowed to say so apparently. When asked by the STL for feedback I was honest, and she told me I needed to be more "receptive to new processes". Ugh.

In my store the key word is "resilient".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back