Archived End to End Beauty and Discounted Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
A TL was telling a TM that she found out today that the TMs in Beauty would be able to buy products at a 40% discount. She said it's so they can talk to the guests about them. Anyone hear anything about this?

As I know of it, the rumors is false. Target company would never give anyone a big discount for anything. But fresh fruits, vegetables, few target brand clothes I can't remember name of it, also I believe few simple target brand foods for 30 percents off with 10 percents discount card.

A TL was telling a TM that she found out today that the TMs in Beauty would be able to buy products at a 40% discount. She said it's so they can talk to the guests about them. Anyone hear anything about this?

Interesting, this wouldn't surprise me.

They are very serious about wanting experts in beauty. I am curious if there are limits to how much discounted stuff you could get. 40 percent on some of that more expensive stuff would make a reseller happy.

Huh. I've been working some beauty shifts and haven't heard a thing...

Are you sure its not beauty concierge? They have to be knowledgeable in boots 7 which would explain the heavy discount.

What does Beauty cover? Only Cosmetics? Or Cosmetics, HBA and Pharmacy?

Are you sure its not beauty concierge? They have to be knowledgeable in boots 7 which would explain the heavy discount.

I didn't realize the concierges still existed, but pretty sure they didn't get a target discount since they work for brand connections or something. They got free products, though.

I was assuming the Beauty TMs would primarily be hba since we have a cosmetics brand tm already, but idk yet

I didn't realize the concierges still existed, but pretty sure they didn't get a target discount since they work for brand connections or something. They got free products, though.

I was assuming the Beauty TMs would primarily be hba since we have a cosmetics brand tm already, but idk yet

This is where I'm getting confused too. There's a Cosmetics TM girl already in my store, who's doing E2E by herself. She's doing really well, she's great! Does everything, very fast, STL is really happy with her results. All I heard is that soon HBA will be E2E too, and currently they're hiring for Beauty, I thought it was because of HBA E2E???

Last edited:

That's all a beauty tm is. À cosmetics brand tm. Same pay same responsibilities. You are probably hiring because the new rules say you need someone there open to close.

Sounds made up and makes no sense. They do that then they need to give electronic tms 40% off to tryout the latest technology

As I know of it, the rumors is false. Target company would never give anyone a big discount for anything. But fresh fruits, vegetables, few target brand clothes I can't remember name of it, also I believe few simple target brand foods for 30 percents off with 10 percents discount card.

C9 is the clothing brand I know of for sure.

40% discount would be pretty good tho.

holy-shit-tammy-faye-spends-8000-a-mth-on-beauty-products-tells-you-god-doesnt-care-what-you-look-li.jpg

I don't know if that's true or not, but the other day my Gstl requestistioned some 30$ brush sets for the beauty TMS at my store.

That's all a beauty tm is. À cosmetics brand tm. Same pay same responsibilities. You are probably hiring because the new rules say you need someone there open to close.

Not what happens as Saturday I spent most of my day over there pushing and helping guests since they didn't schedule anyone.. No payroll.. So In Stocks Task list didn't get done..

Not what happens as Saturday I spent most of my day over there pushing and helping guests since they didn't schedule anyone.. No payroll.. So In Stocks Task list didn't get done..

Yeah your etl HR sucks. They are now making etl hrs send in a green or red every week to the hrbp for having open to close coverage in beauty and electronics. Yours is messing up.

Yeah your etl HR sucks. They are now making etl hrs send in a green or red every week to the hrbp for having open to close coverage in beauty and electronics. Yours is messing up.

Yep I know. I checked the grid. ETL HR is a little sorority sister, I get it HR doesn't work on the floor much. But girl can you follow the scheduling requirements you are supposed to. And stop telling me when other teams steal our equipment that "They're broken." and look at me like I am stupid for asking where our equipment is.. She actually said "What do you want me to do?" Well you might want to find me some if you want me to work today.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back