Archived ETL - AP Interview / Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sad, but true... I wish you luck!

I would stay put & finish school, is suggested. That degree will give you, a bigger check at your current job. Spot is known to dangle carrots & drop the offer after you move.

$62,000 really isn't all that much considering the number of hours you'll be working and certainly not an amount to relocate for.

Also, there really isn't any upward mobility with this position. If you look at the other threads, there isn't much work-family balance in an ETL position. You may end up working quite a few mid day shifts. In my store, the ETL-AP typically doesn't start his day until 10 am.

If you enjoy your govt position, stay put and claim your pension some day!

Motivational! 👏
In all seriousness, thanks so much!
He hasn’t worked at target in a while. AP is always a safe bet. If they cut your position down the road they’ll find you a new spot. AP is safe from all the stores mod bullshit.

He hasn’t worked at target in a while. AP is always a safe bet. If they cut your position down the road they’ll find you a new spot. AP is safe from all the stores mod bullshit.

Do you know anything about the so called phase out of ETL-AP postions?

Do you know anything about the so called phase out of ETL-AP postions?
Only phased out in select markets and it was done a couple years ago. Most of the positions that are current are here to stay and won’t be eliminated until someone leaves and they re-evaluated said positions. If they’re offering you this position there is little to no chance of them cutting it until you left

I just replied to your pm, but I'll rehash it here:
You're way over qualified for a store ETL position. You'd probably be a better fit for one of the few HQ investigations center positions with your qualifications.
And in no way say what store you're applying for unless you want to be blacklisted from applying to target again. Corporate doesn't like this website (confirmed as much in a Yammer post a few weeks before I left), and will drop applicants and fire people for posting here.

I just replied to your pm, but I'll rehash it here:
You're way over qualified for a store ETL position. You'd probably be a better fit for one of the few HQ investigations center positions with your qualifications.
And in no way say what store you're applying for unless you want to be blacklisted from applying to target again. Corporate doesn't like this website (confirmed as much in a Yammer post a few weeks before I left), and will drop applicants and fire people for posting here.
The OP doesn’t have a college degree, how is he over qualified for anything? for all we know OP is just a G4S security guard...

I gotta second what most everyone else is saying. AP is not what it used to be and Target had changed a LOT recently, not all for the better.

Also, @TallAPGuy who mentioned TBR on Yammer? What was said?

I gotta second what most everyone else is saying. AP is not what it used to be and Target had changed a LOT recently, not all for the better.

Also, @TallAPGuy who mentioned TBR on Yammer? What was said?
It started out with someone asking if corporate had control or was monitoring the Target Reddit page. After a couple posts, some - person - at HQ called everyone that used Reddit or "that 'break room' site" degenerates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back