Archived ETL knows nothing about plano

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this morning I had initially scheduled 7 people to come in 2 am to do price change including myself. I felt good about it all...

Until my ETL and STL changed the plans last friday. They had three of us this morning set some of rear seasonal instead, taking PC hours to set.

The aisles we had to set take a combined 23 hours, and it was me, a signing tm, and a PC team member.

After and hour she asked why we hadn't finished setting yet...Wut!

So not only was PC severely behind and still is, we took 6 hours to set and fill it all like it should, but my etl thought it took extremely slow...Even though I had to quick train on how to set to the PC tm.

I am going to talk to my STL tomorrow, but I'm very very angry, they are setting us up for failure and don't understand why.

Had to get it off my chest!!

So this morning I had initially scheduled 7 people to come in 2 am to do price change including myself. I felt good about it all...

Until my ETL and STL changed the plans last friday. They had three of us this morning set some of rear seasonal instead, taking PC hours to set.

The aisles we had to set take a combined 23 hours, and it was me, a signing tm, and a PC team member.

So not only was PC severely behind and still is, we took 6 hours to set and fill it all like it should, but my etl thought it took extremely slow...Even though I had to quick train on how to set to the PC tm.

I am going to talk to my STL tomorrow, but I'm very very angry, they are setting us up for failure and don't understand why.

Show them the reports from Workbench.

I'd also mention to them that Rear Seasonal isn't due for a week and a half, while Mini-Seasonal is this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back