Archived ETL over Starbuks

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the ETL who is over starbucks to work a t shift each week in starbucks? or at least be able to work behind the counter?

Just one more reason why I vamoosed from the siren...

If called by name, mine will come and ring. He was stuck over there for over an hour one time.

They should at least be able to ring. To be honest now that it doesn't fall under GE anymore ( which is stupid) most etl salesfloors don't have time to go back there.

Ours avoids Starbucks like a plague. If there's a problem, she will come over and if needed ring but never make anything.

They should at least be able to ring. To be honest now that it doesn't fall under GE anymore ( which is stupid) most etl salesfloors don't have time to go back there.
Neither does our Food TL. :oops:

During a rush if someone called out or on break, he would just come rinse steaming mugs. As I struggle to juggle a line of 8 people, with 6 drinks lined up. Other ETL's in the building don't even bother to let us know when we do have a call out. So I pretty much have my team call the LOD and text me if they call in.

Ours avoids Starbucks like a plague. If there's a problem, she will come over and if needed ring but never make anything.
Yup! Same here. That's why I left. Like I said in the happy trails forum, our ETL's avoided FA and Sbux like the plague. No one comes over until sh*t hits the fan. I applaud the GSTL's and GSA's for always checking on us. I understand ETL's are busy but technically we are still part of the store. Like my team lead said before, what if someone gets hurt or we were being robbed? If we press the backup button, we expect someone to come over. This is one of the reasons I left. There's no support. I feel bad for the people there now who are alone all day especially during the summer. 2 STL's before the current one would always come over. I told her I don't even care, write the whole entire drink on the cup if you have to. I don't care about the drink codes. Just write whatever the guest says on the cup and she did it. You would think any of these ETL's have to be trained at FA and Sbux anyways. Isn't there supposed to be at least one ETL that's AST certified? There's only 2 team leads who are. My old ETL-GE was but she transferred.

Edit: and it's sad to say sometimes no one even would come over to wash a dish..

Once we had an AP-ETL who was former military & he saw me with a long line so he came over & asked what he could do.
I asked if he could rinse out steaming pitchers, etc & he jumped right in.
Afterwards I thanked him & he said he'd worked mess hall quite a bit back in his early days.
Straight-up guy, he was.

A military veteran is always better.

Bleeb dat.

Ohhhh... I didn't realize this change happened though now the etl' sfs Starbucks meetings a while back make sense lol.

My former GE would ring and write cups. I haven't seen the etl SF over there yet, but idk what happens when I'm not there. She's usually hands on and helpful so I assume she wouldn't run from it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back