Archived Ever more changes in softlines (style team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I just found that are even more changes coming to softlines. For starters, the company wants everyone working in softlines to know how to complete every task there is in this area of the store. I also found out the softlines team will be responsible for almost 100% of what goes on in this area. This not only includes zones, VAs, POGs, and the like but will know include price changes as well. Forgot to include they own pulls and backstock, as well.

Last edited:
Any idea if ASANTS or ADANTS applies here? According to my ETL, Plano, pricing, Instocks, and backroom teams are staying the way they are.
There is a fairly thorough A&A E2E rollout guide I received via e-mail that makes it seem like all stores will be operating the same. The only thing SL TMs will not be doing is detrashing freight from the truck, pulling autofills, and backstocking freight that comes directly off the truck. Everything else involved with SL, is left to the A&A team (excluding baby gondolas), including all things RFID.

There is a fairly thorough A&A E2E rollout guide I received via e-mail that makes it seem like all stores will be operating the same. The only thing SL TMs will not be doing is detrashing freight from the truck, pulling autofills, and backstocking freight that comes directly off the truck. Everything else involved with SL, is left to the A&A team (excluding baby gondolas), including all things RFID.
The SL team takes over RFID cycle counts?

Our SL has always done their signing. Except overheads (clearance bubbles), and high walls.

SL won't take over RFID in our store until all of style (home) is in place. Our in-stock gal does a great job, not that I have seen any impact of RFID. Still out of business in basics.

WOW, uber high expectations there. That's a lot to accomplish in a shift. They are really REALLY going to HAVE to have set routines or this will NEVER come together. Now, if they can manage to set routines with different focuses that lead to such an overall accomplishment that will be awesome. It certainly won't be an easy task in my store but difficult doesn't mean impossible by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back