Archived Executive BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last couple of weeks I have noticed that my STL and ETL are being a lot more controlling of everything. I’m a GSTL/FSTL and they are constantly pointing out everything that needs to be done. Yup, I know that, but when I have two cashiers or I am watching Starbucks by myself, I might not have time to do the 500 things that they apparently are too busy sitting on their asses to even help with. It’s like, let’s see how much crap we can berate you for before you finally go ape shit! If this is any indication of this so called “modernization”, they are going to lose a lot of people who can’t stand being micromanaged every second of every day! Anyone else have this type of problem? Am I insane? HELP! I know other people at my store are just as pissed, but who the hell do you talk to when they are all just nitpicking everything you do?

Yep they are supposed to "observe" you and give "helpful suggestions" aka micro manage. Everyone in my store hates our new STL and most of the leaders are quitting or want to quit because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back