Archived Executive Team Leader Interview... no offer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

Question.....

I applied for an etl position because I was referred by an internal STL. My 3rd interview was last week on Wednesday with the Hr Business Partner. Originally it should of been with HR and DTL but DTL has to go to another store. I did get to meet her. I have previous management experiences at a very well known Retailer with a good reputation. I was told I would get an email from my recruiter in a few days with any further processes. What does that mean? Also, it’s now Monday and haven’t heard anything.

I did reach out to Hr to thank them for their time and she emailed me back saying it’s was great to meet me and also thanked me for my time. Still haven’t heard from my recruiter.

Any advice? Does this mean I didn’t get the job which I very much want and need? How long do they take to make an offer.

Have you called at least once since last Wednesday?

You won’t get the job with out meeting the DTL so they’re probably working on setting up a meet n greet so you’ll probably have another interview. Calling is highly recommend. Spot managment is easily side tracked and forgets easily.

Update I got a rejection email a few days ago :(

I’m thinking about re applying to a different region. Do I even have a chance or am I kind of scorned after being rejected in 1 region?

Update I got a rejection email a few days ago :(

I’m thinking about re applying to a different region. Do I even have a chance or am I kind of scorned after being rejected in 1 region?
Region or district? Either way I think you’ll have to wait the 6 months like everyone else after a rejection letter. This applies to internals as well.

District.

Oh okay, I didn’t know I had to wait. Sucks! I really wanted this.

I wish they would give feedback and to why. I’m an external applicant with recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back