Archived Existing pFresh remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store is already a pFresh store (~2 years ago we got our pFresh), and after the 4th quarter we will be getting another remodel around our pFresh. As a ultra high volume pFresh we're getting new fixtures that allow for higher capacities and such, but I'm not sure what else we're in store for. Has anyone gone through an existing pFresh remodel at all that knows what to expect?

My store is already a pFresh store (~2 years ago we got our pFresh), and after the 4th quarter we will be getting another remodel around our pFresh. As a ultra high volume pFresh we're getting new fixtures that allow for higher capacities and such, but I'm not sure what else we're in store for. Has anyone gone through an existing pFresh remodel at all that knows what to expect?

Deeper shelves in the reach in open cases is all your getting i believe. another store in my district had that... dont get too excited. you might get more? but i think thats it

Deeper shelves in the reach in open cases is all your getting i believe. another store in my district had that... dont get too excited. you might get more? but i think thats it

That is what I was afraid of. Our SFT got more details today and it's only allocating 20hrs of work for him so it won't be a whole lot. We could really use the new pFresh layout that the newer pFresh stores are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back