Archived "Experience Pay?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISign

Target Guest
So I just started back at target, I'd previously worked at a store from 09 to 11.. and I just stated back on the 1st same position (signing) but a different store / district. During the interview process I asked about pay as my old store started cashiers at 10.00 so signing was 11.25.. this store is 2$ less.. So hoping to get as much as possible I asked is there any way I'd get near my previous pay and the hr told me there is something calling experience pay.. that can be up to a dollar but requires hr bp approval.. has anyone heard of this before? I had to accept their starting rate because I literally started the day after my interview.. but I was told if approved I'd get back pay..

I know there are a couple hr members gets.. Anne..?

Experience pay can be approved up to a certain amount by your HR ETL based upon their review of your past experience, and anything above must be passed by the HR-BP for approval.

Experience pay is usually only available for TLs and higher. TM experience pay is very rare. I have been in HR for 3 years and have never had experience pay for a team member approved other than an HR TM for a store that had 3 others turn down the position based on pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back