Archived Fall national 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bad ass would flex everywhere. and have no back stock staying on the sales floor to be accessible for the guests
Ooooh I'm a bad ass then. I flex more than a WWE wrestler. I don't mind the act of backstocking, in fact it's pretty relaxing and it's nice to get off the floor for a bit - but I hate having merchandise in the back that I know we will have room for by tomorrow if not later today. There are too many empty spaces on the floor and way too much Softlines, basics and Baby hardlines in the back room.

What would a bad ass do. It’s the theme for 4th quarter.
Is that real? Its so stupid though. A bad ass would "make it happen" I guess. Not necessarily following corporate policy on things. Maybe this is intended to empower the SD to take more risks on things, and not look for approval first? I feel like that would backfire.

Its "optional" but most dsd need a really good reason why you can go like your store will fall apart if you don't go

Would having your inventory the same week be a good reason, lol. I get that you don't want to miss it, but based on where the store was with prepping our SD should have stayed.

They are trying to get rid of the ETL who was chosen as captain this year and I really feel they will use it as another reason to get her out the door. It was the roughest inventory I've ever been through.

I feel dumb but what is bowling?

Bowling is where you bring out a pallet of case stock/freight and slide each individual case down the aisle to the correct section. So the box is ideally placed in front of the area where the product is stocked. So, a case of Peanut Butter would be placed on the floor in the aisle with the Peanut butter.

The team member would then work their way down the aisle stocking each section as they go.

Last edited:
Would having your inventory the same week be a good reason, lol. I get that you don't want to miss it, but based on where the store was with prepping our SD should have stayed.

They are trying to get rid of the ETL who was chosen as captain this year and I really feel they will use it as another reason to get her out the door. It was the roughest inventory I've ever been through.
I was in charge of the inventory since my etl was transferred out 2 weeks before

anything else
Nothing new was the whole theme. This was the last year of stores mod changes so Q4 and next year is supposed to be time to perfect the whole process and fine tune. My SD said he heard “nothing new” over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back