Archived Fall national 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beck too

do you really want to know?
Oh hey how was fall national from a Tm perspective living in Minnesota. Red and khaki everywhere? Did you have to work or where you guys invited to a lot of the festivities. I’ve always wondered

"What Would a Bad Ass Do?"

It was fine. I don't care much for a lot of 'corporate festivities'. I was there on Wednesday and it was good. However the meeting itself is mainly a boardroom meeting with mini-concerts thrown in.
A good time but if it didn't happen again I wouldn't be devastated.
I work 6-2:30 everyday so a lot of my day was already over by the time I made it downtown as well So it was more of working 80% of the day and taking the afternoon 'off'.
So any HQ employees are welcome to attend the actual fall national meeting? That’s kinda cool if you’re into that stuff

Truly amazing that companies, not just Target, pay good money to people to come up with dumb slogans like "What would a bad ass do."

Look what Spot had to cut to get good enough numbers to get the stock price to that point. Stock is like a used car- it’s worth what you can convince someone to pay for it. For a successful company the trick isn’t using an unsustainable short term strategy to bump up the stock price, it’s using an efficient long term strategy to keep the company viable.

Side note all the SDs got a bunch of free give away like T-shirt’s, XXO bag and a google home.

Side note all the SDs got a bunch of free give away like T-shirt’s, XXO bag and a google home.

Y'know, the problem with Target sucking Google's cock is that Google likes to drop things.

Remember Google Fiber, Wave, etc? What happens when they drop the Chromebook?

Y'know, the problem with Target sucking Google's cock is that Google likes to drop things.

Remember Google Fiber, Wave, etc? What happens when they drop the Chromebook?
I vote for MSI. I need a monster that can handle the bullshit mess that’s Workday.

Holy shit, I was watching a live stream of the KAABOO music festival and One Republic was on. So, so bad.

just realized our STL is not at the national Kool-Aid drinking festival :/

Its "optional" but most dsd need a really good reason why you can go like your store will fall apart if you don't go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back