Archived Finally GSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had my first shift that I felt like I had no backing from any of the leaders. I had three call outs and a ncns. They had me leave the front while it was busy and call people in, no one came in. The cart attendant was one of them so the garbage was not done. Instead of the LOD offering to help, they asked me why the garbage has not been done. How can I get that done while I'm on register and there is no one left on the floor since they are already backing up? And they overlooked the fact that we had 9 redcards by 12:30.
Yep, you're a GSA now....
Time to run screaming into the night.

I'm honestly going to consider going for this if I the current GSAs end up leaving.

I love working in cosmetics and all but honestly I'm getting too fucking tired of the struggle for hours.

So I had my first shift that I felt like I had no backing from any of the leaders. I had three call outs and a ncns. They had me leave the front while it was busy and call people in, no one came in. The cart attendant was one of them so the garbage was not done. Instead of the LOD offering to help, they asked me why the garbage has not been done. How can I get that done while I'm on register and there is no one left on the floor since they are already backing up? And they overlooked the fact that we had 9 redcards by 12:30.

Sounds like a pretty average night to me...

So why didn't you take care of the trash and call others in and get 15 REDCards instead of only 9 and hop on the register for a while and, btw, the restrooms need cleaning and why are we low on carts? Hey, you get the big bucks now!

Wait, we need bags at the front end & new credit terms in Starbucks, too! It happened to my gsa, this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back