Archived Finally left Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I recently left Target for another job that definitely pays better and treats me better. Does anyone know what the waiting period for picking up the final paycheck is? It's been about a month and a half since I worked my last day and have not been paid by Target since 2/06. I thought I did everything right by putting in my final two weeks and signing the voluntary termination form. I worked the whole final week and that was the week of payday on 2/19. For some odd reason Target direct deposited my check into my bank account and then they reversed it. This check didn't include the last hours I worked/vacation hours. I was pretty mad because I thought the final week I worked would be my final paycheck after 2/19. I was told by HR that I would be contacted to pick up my check and had received no calls from them. I keep calling the Target store but they would always make up some excuse by saying that HR or the ETL was not in or that they were helping some customer. I left my name and phone number with whoever picked up the phone. I've already filled out a wages claim form against Target but have yet to mail it to the Division of Labor because I'm not sure if or when I'll receive my check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back