Archived Find Discontinued Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

LearningTree

Guest Experience
Does anyone know if recently discontinued products are still available in some way? I bought an online only hair product about a month ago to try out. It was full price, not clearance, so nothing I could see indicated it would be phased out soon. Went to order it again and can no longer find it on Target.com or by using a mydevice.

Does anyone know if recently discontinued products are still available in some way? I bought an online only hair product about a month ago to try out. It was full price, not clearance, so nothing I could see indicated it would be phased out soon. Went to order it again and can no longer find it on Target.com or by using a mydevice.

Amazon.

Check the label for the manf info; most have a website you could go to directly.
They'll usually list what retailers they sell thru or have a consumer contact you could use.

Ebay. No seriously. A few times I've been able to buy clothes that were sold out from the manufacture.

Yeah I could order straight from the manufacturer. I was trying to avoid their absurd shipping prices though. I was interested more in if there was a way to check stocks at other stores or get some leftover stock from the DC if it's officially discontinued. Maybe someone has a random case pack of it sitting around.

Google the UPC number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back