Answered Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was let go a few months ago. Myself and youngest child was hospitalized and I was told my documents from my doctor's was no good. I'm now collecting unemployment and my son wants me to contact an attorney for wrongful termination I'm not comfortable with that idea. Ive contacted head quarters and was told that the decision of my termination is final. So now i have an attorney whom wants to move forward with my situation and seems to think I have a strong case. I'll keep you guys updated.
Wishing for the best from Ancorage Alaska!!

STOP POSTING ON MESSAGES BOARDS IMMEDIATELY!!

While most posts can be done anonymously, you are talking about a specific situation.

If Target gets sued in the near future by someone with your specifics (situation, location) they will know that who you are. They can look through this site for every single post made by you and potentially use anything you said against you.

I guarantee your attorney does not want you talking about the potential case.

As for whether you should sue, that is up to you. If you believe you were treated unfairly or wrongly, then you should either accept it and move on or take steps to rectify that. Personally, I would take steps to rectify that.

As for your attorney, make sure they are working on a contingency so you are not paying out of pocket as you go. If the attorney is willing to take a contingency, then they really think they can win. Attorneys do not work for free unless they feel confident in a pay day at the end that more than compensates them for their time and effort. If the attorney wants you to pay as you go, then they are not as confident in a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back