Archived First check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I assumed I was getting my first check this Friday ... Well going through the message boards on here it seems I should have gotten a check last Friday. If that's the case then shouldn't I be able to see that pay stub online? It still says my compensation is 0.00 and says my pay and benefits will be updated within the next month. Sheesh I'm such a putz. I really wasn't trying to work a month without getting paid. My orientation was Oct. 30th.

So I assumed I was getting my first check this Friday ... Well going through the message boards on here it seems I should have gotten a check last Friday. If that's the case then shouldn't I be able to see that pay stub online? It still says my compensation is 0.00 and says my pay and benefits will be updated within the next month. Sheesh I'm such a putz. I really wasn't trying to work a month without getting paid. My orientation was Oct. 30th.

It appears you are looking in the wrong place. Your paystubs is under view my pay statement in ehr rather than at the mypayandbenefits website which only updates monthly.

Your check should either be at guest services. The fitting room or with HR depending on how your store handles them.

At my store if folks don't come get them we eventually mail them.

Ahhh. I'm having trouble with ehr though. It appears the link is broken or it isn't supported on Android phones.

So yeah chrome just sucks. I downloaded Mozilla and it does show my check is this Friday. Thanks so much for the help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back