Archived FitBit offer for Target TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my FitBit. Wondering, is the value going to show up on a 1099?

I had read somewhere that phones track steps better then fit bits. But I was starting to feel left out with all the TMs getting one so I broke down and got a flex.

Definitely had tax. Are you sure that yours didn't? It doesn't say the full price until the last possible second.
It's probably like most online purchases, you only pay tax if the company (in this case, Fitbit) has a physical presence in your state (office, manufacturing facility, etc).

I like my fitbit ( yes I finally figured out how to get it open lol) I sometimes forget to take it with me in the morning but I do love it.

Got mine ordered (Zip) and seemed like it arrived really fast. When I opened it it was so tiny I felt like Will Smith being handed the noisy cricket in MIB1.. I just clipped it onto my keys and keep it in my pocket. Seems legit, although I am a little concerned about fake steps counted, unless it has a kind of lag for recording them because I pulled it out once after stopping and it was still counting up =P

Although as some said there are other step trackers available out there, the app itself has integration with the Target program so you don't need to manually record your steps as the process seems automated -- also possibly to prevent cheating from people rounding up their counts or adding guesses.

Also note that when choosing your store number in the app, the store numbers are listed weirdly: store T-0020 would be listed in close proximity to store T-2001 because it seems to ignore leading zeros or general numerical order and list them according to the first non-zero numeral.

I asked for return authorization for my fitbit. :( I mean, I guess it's cool...but...i mean all it really is, is a glorified pedometer. Glad I got to test it out.

Those with the Flex, do you have to push any buttons to put the band into sleep mode (like I have to do with my Jawbone Up and always forget)?

Those with the Flex, do you have to push any buttons to put the band into sleep mode (like I have to do with my Jawbone Up and always forget)?

If I remember right you tap it, it lights up a certain way and it goes into sleep mode.

Thank you!

How about those of you with the Charge or HR? Anything special you have to do to go into sleep mode?

Thanks! I probably will go with the Charge then. I always forget to put my Jawbone in sleep mode then I have to remember what time I went to bed when I'm syncing my band with my phone.

It's probably like most online purchases, you only pay tax if the company (in this case, Fitbit) has a physical presence in your state (office, manufacturing facility, etc).
That might be it- my fitbit shipped from Indiana (where I don't live).
I'm suppose to get it today, amazingly. I ordered it Friday.

Remember the tracking starts on 10/15.

Hopefully hours go back up that week lol. Otherwise, I won't have any 10k+ days. I've been doing 4 hour shifts all the time, and I... Sit a lot (when folding the low tables in boys girls and babies)

Hopefully hours go back up that week lol. Otherwise, I won't have any 10k+ days. I've been doing 4 hour shifts all the time, and I... Sit a lot (when folding the low tables in boys girls and babies)
Try walking in circles or put the device on your wrist via rubber band. That should get some steps.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back