Archived FitBit offer for Target TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? I wonder...... I was a cashier today and I mostly stood didn't do any walking and said I did 1,000 some steps oh come on.... really?? really?? It seems off....

Really?? I wonder...... I was a cashier today and I mostly stood didn't do any walking and said I did 1,000 some steps oh come on.... really?? really?? It seems off....

Unless you kept your feet planted firmly on the floor the entire time you were at the register, you did take some steps. Even when you're not going anywhere, you're still moving around.

Fitbit tracks movement. Doesn't have to be actual steps.

Fitbit tracks movement. Doesn't have to be actual steps.
Oh...... I thought it worked like a pedometer. No wonder I am so confused!!

Which is the biggest problem I have with the device. Because it calls that movement, "steps". SO I can walk apparently thousands of miles, without even leaving Guest Service. That's all from just moving my arms. So it makes it look like i've made some sort of progress to a healthy life....but I haven't. I'm pessimistic if steps = effort. Sure, even if I moved 10,000 steps, if I don't break a sweat even once, is it really that beneficial, and thus, worth calculating?

Which is the biggest problem I have with the device. Because it calls that movement, "steps". SO I can walk apparently thousands of miles, without even leaving Guest Service. That's all from just moving my arms. So it makes it look like i've made some sort of progress to a healthy life....but I haven't. I'm pessimistic if steps = effort. Sure, even if I moved 10,000 steps, if I don't break a sweat even once, is it really that beneficial, and thus, worth calculating?
Yes. You don't have to break a sweat in order to be active.

I got the zip and during the set up, I put my store in, but the wrong district number. There isn't any way to fix that, is there?

I came close to 20,000 steps yesterday at work. Today I am at 22,175 and I just got home from work. I'm in hardlines... Lol. I wonder how many I'll get tomorrow during my ship from store shift

Last edited:
I've had my fitbit since July (charge hr) and I've lost about 5lbs simply by linking it to myfitnesspal. I used to use just myfitnesspal and I was seriously under-eating. If anyone is looking to lose weight, I highly recommend the combination of these apps. I'm average size and weight, but this still helps keep my eating to activity ratio in check!

I just tried to sign up but I don't know what region I'm in.

CrikeyMcShittyFuck!

I signed up for everything and all but when I activated my device on my phone I didn't know my district. Is there any way to look these up online? I know it was on a table at work but I can't remember right now.

Also I saw lots of people complaining about how to change this and I'm pretty surprised I found it

Just got mine after learning that I have to enter 00 before my employee number. Thanks guys!!

Mine counted 3k less steps than my phone today. Not really thrilled. Might have to break out my old pedometer to get a middle count.

October 14 - Last Day to get Free FITBIT!

Just a friendly reminder that there are only 2 weeks left for this offer.

The price is right, that's for sure! Mine is on the way...

I wonder what Spot is thinking giving them away like this?

But it could have just the opposite effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back