Flashlight on Zebra

I don't even know how to turn on the camera lmao...
Sometimes the camera opens up on its own...

No idea. Sometimes they are off. Most of the time they are on
That’s a safety issue that you should bring up with your PML / ETL group. You shouldn’t need a flashlight on your device if that is a problem then ask your ETLs to Req out a flashlight. The only real exception to the back room having little light is going to be if there is a power outage. We had an outage a little over a year ago And we had to use our phones to pull 141 lol.

I’m going to need someone from corporate to explain why
I Dont Think It Works Like That Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

Yes because not all the lights can be on like before
In our store they only moved some of the overhead lights.

Some are parallel to the movable aisles and some are perpendicular so it varies how bright the area.

I did notice that we are not getting as many movable aisles as they originally said.

I think it is a combination of Target being cheap and also realizing they are a bad idea.

Last edited:
No idea. Sometimes they are off. Most of the time they are on
The lights at the store I work off just auto turn off when the sensors detect limited movement after a few minutes...

I wouldn't be surprised if someone got laid in one of those backrooms at my store, especially since the old security cameras got removed...

The shitty yellow and black flashlights we had on deck at my old store put out as many lumens as a dormant black hole and were certifiably useless for their intended purpose, but thankfully shit went full Tartarus mode only a couple of times for less than 15 minutes

The shitty yellow and black flashlights we had on deck at my old store put out as many lumens as a dormant black hole and were certifiably useless for their intended purpose, but thankfully shit went full Tartarus mode only a couple of times for less than 15 minutes

Can you post that again, but in plain english this time?

a safety issue that you should bring up with your PML
Bold of you to assume the PML does anything except watch foreign language movies in her office and yell at the characters in German instead of, like, literally anything else.
The only real exception to the back room having little light is going to be if there is a power outage
Not sure why, but I can attest that the backroom just stops lighting up certain zones after a certain time in all the stores I've been at. It starts at like 9 PM which is kinda random.
For example, my current store, the Electronics stockroom, no light in there after 10 PM - even right now when we close at midnight. So we have flashlights on hooks at the end of each aisle specifically for this purpose.
Chem aisle, both beauty and OTC aisles, and all of the grocery aisles... 9 PM... The only thing illuminating them is my radiant personality. And my own phone flashlight.

Back