Thankfully this doesn't affect stores on Pack and Ship 2.0 since Manhattan isn't a thing anymore for us.

giphy.gif

Too many dunce buckets at my store to rid us of troubleshooting tools.

Out of the few collates we have (ten collates for twelve pick carts lol), I see I picked some restocks in a normal ship batch. So whatever is going on is affecting Rushes dropping, too.. I didnt have any actual rush batches.

Just got notification we may be 25-50% over forecast this weekend. Surprise. Having to call the DTL for overtime AND missing goal may be a thing come Saturday as we're already scaping the bottom of the barrel trying to call in people we've been in the process of performancing out.

Just got notification we may be 25-50% over forecast this weekend. Surprise. Having to call the DTL for overtime AND missing goal may be a thing come Saturday as we're already scaping the bottom of the barrel trying to call in people we've been in the process of performancing out.
My ETL mentioned about a spike of OPU/SFS from today to Sunday. I’m not really sure why but probabaly because of a weekend sale

@JohnSith373 Yup, it's a sale that they "forgot" to account for in the forecast. Always check the Target app first thing when you get in. It's the BOGO 60% off they have up on the website now.

Seriously, how are you consistently off in your forecasts for two weeks, and then spring a potential 50% increase on the stores. If we had a down day I could get someone in to train instead of just scrambling. I'm getting tired of trying to find 4-15+ hours every day and I know it's got to be wearing on my TMs to be asked to stay. If this is the "new normal" I don't know how I'm going to find part time people who want 10-15 hours, but are ok with last minute additions of 5 hours every few days.

Last edited:
Anyone with collate issues today also have issues with picked items not having associated orders (i.e. no collate and cant find dpci in manhattan)?

Anyone with collate issues today also have issues with picked items not having associated orders (i.e. no collate and cant find dpci in manhattan)?

The orders from those items most likely aren't waving. Only about ten of our collates did. Closer just texted me that 80+ orders finally waved, so hopefully it's fixed/being fixed now.

It’s been ongoing all day. Some of the collates printed but had this issue with 4 carts. A lot of the orders never waved I guess. I was able to force print some of them through Manhattan. My one stubborn cart just waved and I printed it. Has anyone else been having orders drop after 1 too? I had orders at zero when I went on my meal at 1:30. Came back to 2(20). Picked that. Then there was 2(2). Picked them and now there’s more in the gun.

@brizzy93 Yup been having things fall in after 1:05 for the past 2 days. CSC said they wouldn't count against the metric, but call and get the incident number just in case.
I called for the collate issue but hung up once the announcement was made that they knew about it. I told my BR TL, ETL LOG, and LOD about the issue tho. I know it happening yesterday but I wasn’t in to deal with it

giphy.gif

Too many dunce buckets at my store to rid us of troubleshooting tools.
I lied, our collates didn't print either. But yes, orders stop dropping into Manhattan (at least at the tXXXX-manhmsfstores.target.com link) when the changeover happens.

Yes.

It’s been ongoing all day. Some of the collates printed but had this issue with 4 carts. A lot of the orders never waved I guess. I was able to force print some of them through Manhattan. My one stubborn cart just waved and I printed it. Has anyone else been having orders drop after 1 too? I had orders at zero when I went on my meal at 1:30. Came back to 2(20). Picked that. Then there was 2(2). Picked them and now there’s more in the gun.

They ended up printing later in the day. They went from "All collates printed" cause some did print, to "orders not waved" a couple hours later. We did yesterday and today we had a bunch already in tomorrows workload when I came in at 7am..

I lied, our collates didn't print either. But yes, orders stop dropping into Manhattan (at least at the tXXXX-manhmsfstores.target.com link) when the changeover happens.

Oh? Since inception 3-4 years ago we've been using manhmsfstores2.target.com. Was never aware of a store number specific link.

Can I just say that Pack and Ship 2.0 not dropping things into Manhattan is a real problem, since it means that now when we have "extra" items we can't research what order they were part of?
You can use a PDA to do order inquiry. PDA<myFA-page down<Order Inquiry and scan the item. Unless order inquiry is linked to manhattan which I doubt it, it should work. It’ll show you other items that are part of the order but it won’t show where it’s going or the collate #. It does help us instead of walking to the computer to confirm it is part of an order and possibly find the collate if it’s with other items.

You can use a PDA to do order inquiry. PDA<myFA-page down<Order Inquiry and scan the item. Unless order inquiry is linked to manhattan which I doubt it, it should work. It’ll show you other items that are part of the order but it won’t show where it’s going or the collate #. It does help us instead of walking to the computer to confirm it is part of an order and possibly find the collate if it’s with other items.

Until the PDAs are gone.

That has never worked at my store for whatever reason.

I'm still really confused on 2.0. @PackAndCry If you now scan the cart and then it tells you what items to scan, what do you do in the event that the collate doesn't generate such as the problems we had this week with them not waving? Say there's toothpaste, dog food, and crayons in SHPAA and the mydevice asks you to pack the toothpaste and crayons for orders but not the dog food. Instead of finding the missing collate on Manhattan, do you have to call CSC for each problem?

I'm still really confused on 2.0. @PackAndCry If you now scan the cart and then it tells you what items to scan, what do you do in the event that the collate doesn't generate such as the problems we had this week with them not waving? Say there's toothpaste, dog food, and crayons in SHPAA and the mydevice asks you to pack the toothpaste and crayons for orders but not the dog food. Instead of finding the missing collate on Manhattan, do you have to call CSC for each problem?
I guess you'd have to.

The collate print issue seems to have past, but is anyone else getting today's workload dropping into the tomorrow's workload? It's messing with us bad..

Back