We usually have 120ish DPCIs in the morning and we had 350 today, one person only. :rolleyes:

That was my store, in the high 300 range and only 10hrs of payroll for the day.. One person for six hours and one person for four hours. Co-worker sent me a text that she picked her entire shift and that the other guy was picking when she left so he had two hours to pack everything that had been picked today.. Tomorrow should be a cluster, they only have 8hrs between the two of them..

The opening team came into 220(403) and grew to (426) but went down after support. They wouldn’t give support until our TL/Lead came in saying we’re 200% of forecast. We barely made pick-on time but we had a 15% score for INF. I’m curious why they scheduled people for full shifts after 2pm. They helped with packing but didn’t work on tomorrow’s workload which was 156(180) around 7pm.

We started around 700 units and they kept dropping all day. We ended up doing well over 1k. With four of us. Got some support at the end... hopefully they got more support after I left or I'll still be packing it today.

Last edited:
635 DPCI and 787 eaches today when I came in at 4am. INF numbers were not pretty by the time I left..

Yeah, did anyone else have a crazy INF day today? My ETL is convinced I wasn't trying to find the items but I tore apart the damn backroom and couldn't find most of it.

My INF was crazy high today as well, but it didn't help that we still had 6 zbars and pushing 20 shopping carts full of clothing throughout the backroom when I left for the day.:eek:

Yeah, did anyone else have a crazy INF day today? My ETL is convinced I wasn't trying to find the items but I tore apart the damn backroom and couldn't find most of it.
Make sure you're keeping track of dates for INF items on those days. I can tell you what dates we had items make it on the DC truck and there are certain dates that you can tell boxes or repacks missed. Then your LOG can submit a truck incident report.

Make sure you're keeping track of dates for INF items on those days. I can tell you what dates we had items make it on the DC truck and there are certain dates that you can tell boxes or repacks missed. Then your LOG can submit a truck incident report.
Yeah, we have a binder where we write floor/backroom/OH counts, last received and last sold dates, and DPCIs for INF items so they can be researched later.

Yeah, we have a binder where we write floor/backroom/OH counts, last received and last sold dates, and DPCIs for INF items so they can be researched later.

I just keep a note pad in my pocket and at the end of my day I take 10min and just key and zero them out..

I just keep a note pad in my pocket and at the end of my day I take 10min and just key and zero them out..
I've been zeroing more things out lately. Is there a report where it'll show that I zeroed a bunch of things out? JW since I never really asked permission to do it lol

I look at the INFs on the hourly report and research all of the ones that have low OH count and long receive/sold date.

Last edited:
I look at the INFs on the hourly report and research all of the ones that have low OH count and long receive/sold date.

That is another way of doing it.. I just know how I work and its me but if I don't note it when I see it, it won't get done..

We're going on over a week being consistently over forecast. It's at least district wide and I know it hasn't been like this since 4th quarter. All the STLs in the district have no idea why it happened any thoughts?

I can only think of the workbench notice they gave out. I don’t think HQ fixed that error yet.

Last edited:
It's a shitshow. You can't split a collate after it's been printed anymore, and it's effectively impossible to stage orders now. But the wave time is gone, which is nice. But Manhattan seems to be broken now.

It's a shitshow. You can't split a collate after it's been printed anymore, and it's effectively impossible to stage orders now. But the wave time is gone, which is nice. But Manhattan seems to be broken now.

Wait. What do you do if you can't split collates? We won't make it through one day without being able to split at my store

Wait. What do you do if you can't split collates? We won't make it through one day without being able to split at my store
The only time you can split is when you're scanning the items out now. You scan a cart, pull the items it asks for, it prints the collate, you pack the order, then scan the container barcode to go to the next order. You can no longer split the collate once it's been printed.

The only time you can split is when you're scanning the items out now. You scan a cart, pull the items it asks for, it prints the collate, you pack the order, then scan the container barcode to go to the next order. You can no longer split the collate once it's been printed.

It doesn't print the collate until you scan the items? :eek: This sounds like such a disaster.

It is a disaster. It prints one collate at a time. I do like that there's no wave time, but good lord it's frustrating waiting for our slow ass printers to print the collate after I scan the items.

That's awful. Does it cause problems for having two packers? It sounds like that would be an issue with having to scan the container to get to the next order.. I guess they'd have to pack separate carts or something?

Back