The collate print issue seems to have past, but is anyone else getting today's workload dropping into the tomorrow's workload? It's messing with us bad..

We walked into orders both in today and tomorrow.... Then after we left at 2 with everything 0 except the couple that went to tomorrorw after 1 more fell in to today.

PnS 2.0 finally rolled out to my store. Can I say waste of time, or keep it professional? A'la not-efficient. I liked having to complete SFS orders, bring it back for staging and wait 30-40 minutes to print the collates. Not having to scan each child location and individual DPCIs, wait for collate to print, and scan the label. For a united team and proper hours, this can be great. Will have to work out the kinks if anyone contributes to all of Flex Fulfillment. We are slowly setting up Drive-Up which will also be interesting.

Is anyone else having issues where collates aren't printing for items that you "scanned" into the cart manually by typing the cart name into search? I've been having to go into manhatten to force them to print, and I know it's the ones that I typed in because the cart name shows up in lowercase letters. Never had a problem with that before.

The collate print issue seems to have past, but is anyone else getting today's workload dropping into the tomorrow's workload? It's messing with us bad..
We had that issue yesterday and today in the morning. I called CSC first thing and they said it shouldn’t effect our metrics but if we have time, pick tomorrow’s workload before the cutoff time. We didn’t have time to do “tomorrows workload” because of all the OPU.

Is anyone else having issues where collates aren't printing for items that you "scanned" into the cart manually by typing the cart name into search? I've been having to go into manhatten to force them to print, and I know it's the ones that I typed in because the cart name shows up in lowercase letters. Never had a problem with that before.
It started a few days ago when @PackAndCry mentioned about Pack and Ship 2.0. We had about 30 orders to force print and most of them had lower case letters. Only remedy I think would scan in the cart or possibly put it in capital letters.

We had that issue yesterday and today in the morning. I called CSC first thing and they said it shouldn’t effect our metrics but if we have time, pick tomorrow’s workload before the cutoff time. We didn’t have time to do “tomorrows workload” because of all the OPU.

Snip

That was not what we were told, we were told all was due today.. And I was given a couple extra hours to pick swimwear for some cartwheel deal that I found out today at huddle they were expecting to bomb since the promo for it was dreadful, don't care those couple hours came in handy to help get a jump on the tomorrow workload we had to pick and pack.

And good to know that Hunter is not OPU/SFS, I was dreading going in tomorrow thinking I was going to have to fight the zombies for fucking rubber boots. .

That was not what we were told, we were told all was due today.. And I was given a couple extra hours to pick swimwear for some cartwheel deal that I found out today at huddle they were expecting to bomb since the promo for it was dreadful, don't care those couple hours came in handy to help get a jump on the tomorrow workload we had to pick and pack.
CSC said it shouldn’t but wasn’t completely sure. We both thought those were today’s order put in the wrong workload but since it’s in the tomorrow workload we’re not required metric-wise but CSC recommended to pick it if we have time.
Cartwheel deals shouldn’t be online capable right?

CSC said it shouldn’t but wasn’t completely sure. We both thought those were today’s order put in the wrong workload but since it’s in the tomorrow workload we’re not required metric-wise but CSC recommended to pick it if we have time.
Cartwheel deals shouldn’t be online capable right?

It was the an on line only deal, I didn't look up the deal but it was the bogo swimwear that was like %60 off the second one.. It runs through today. I might have misspoke when I said Cartwheel..

And it would be nice if they could have clear direction, but I have a feeling its my leadership saying "lets be extra and make sure we have everything done." but without any extra people. Hell they scheduled SFS one day 4 1/2 hrs for all of SFS.. 12:30-4pm and then scheduling people who have NEVER done SFS/OPU for full shifts by themselves. My TL is ripping what is left of his hair out while we who do SFS are wondering why we only have like 8hrs for the week and people who have never done it have 20+..

I know it was mentioned here before, but what do you do when you max out your carts? I've hit AAA, and that cart label doesn't register. also, when I print new carts, they all come out as AAA

I know it was mentioned here before, but what do you do when you max out your carts? I've hit AAA, and that cart label doesn't register. also, when I print new carts, they all come out as AAA
How many vehicles do you actually need labelled? The two options I know of are either manually reprinting pre-AAA locations for each vehicle, or putting in a mysupport to have all your SHP locations deleted and start from scratch. Both are less than convenient lol

After a month and 5 phone calls to CSC with them prematurely closing my case each time no one could give me a straight answer. No one knew what to tell me and had never experienced it with another store supposedly. I hope you have better luck than I if you call about it.

MEGATHREAD - Flexible Fulfillment - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/flexible-fulfillment.10175/page-150#post-414862

MEGATHREAD - Flexible Fulfillment - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/flexible-fulfillment.10175/page-150#post-414844

MEGATHREAD - Flexible Fulfillment - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/flexible-fulfillment.10175/page-136#post-397076

MEGATHREAD - Flexible Fulfillment - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/flexible-fulfillment.10175/page-136#post-397025

Last edited:
Oh thank fucking God, I left at 185 (220), they're in for a long day

But I do believe it will open to orders either tomorrow or Monday. Not that my store will have anything left but the MIR stuff in the back that people were screaming at the softlines people about. Cause the systems says we have it..

But I do believe it will open to orders either tomorrow or Monday. Not that my store will have anything left but the MIR stuff in the back that people were screaming at the softlines people about. Cause the systems says we have it..

I think it OPU tomorrow and then both Monday

I think it OPU tomorrow and then both Monday

I am not in the I care category since I am off the next two days, but I didn't see mentioned in this thread.. And with how much we sold through, we shouldn't have much if anything left by tonight. Unless we get more product in the coming days, I heard from one of the softlines girls that boots were coming - believe it when I see it.

I am not in the I care category since I am off the next two days, but I didn't see mentioned in this thread.. And with how much we sold through, we shouldn't have much if anything left by tonight. Unless we get more product in the coming days, I heard from one of the softlines girls that boots were coming - believe it when I see it.

It was on the email sent about the launch....and maybe getting another shipment in but i think we're only carrying it for a month.

It was on the email sent about the launch....and maybe getting another shipment in but i think we're only carrying it for a month.

Oh that would mean leadership would have to talk to us, which they don't really. This being softlines they made sure that everyone outside of softlines was excluded from anything about Hunter other than cleaning up the mess they made with it.

No. The items you picked stay in that cart, but anything unpicked drops back into the workload.
Oh interesting.

Did a closing sfs shift, we were so backed up, had to pack and 10+ carts of shit. By the time I was done, I had an hour left, and 22 Softlines dcpis to pick, wasn't happening :rolleyes:

Has anyone heard an ETA on fixing the hourly report? The entire region has shown zero units received for several days.

Last edited:
R100 checking in, mine has worked fine for the past week

Has anyone heard an ETA on fixing the hourly report? The entire region has shown zero units received for several days.

My store has been having the same issue as well.

I've also noticed that the myPerformance Dashboard has been replaced with reporting from "Greenfield," although I can't access it. When I click on the link that supposedly redirects to INF percentages and Pick on Time stats, it just redirects to an error page on Greenfield. Anyone else see this?

Back