To pick AND pack?

The standard is 100 units picked and pack per 6 hours of payroll.
Including OPU ? In a remodel setting ? Where we have the backroom in chamble ?
Softline truck are still in repacks , pallets of repacks shrink wrap ..
170 dpci or so yesterday, and the new rfid update made it a lot easier ...

Yeah, the back arrow isn't used in most of the Target apps (especially myWork, since I suspect it's a direct port of the iOS version and iOS doesn't have that back button) but it does work for that.

Including OPU ? In a remodel setting ? Where we have the backroom in chamble ?
Softline truck are still in repacks , pallets of repacks shrink wrap ..
170 dpci or so yesterday, and the new rfid update made it a lot easier ...
Are you sure you’re not in my store?

My understanding is that the system knows bikes are only "shippable" if they're stowed in the BR and therefore not built. My store has shipped bikes fairly regularly and the only time it ever tried to have us ship a built one was when someone stowed it in a BR location because it didn't fit on the floor due to a pog issue.

Nope and if we do in OPU orders and its not built we cancel it.. Cause we have 4hrs a week for a bike builder so odds are they are not built.

We fulfill it and then contact the guest so they know it won't be built for a day or 2 and offer to call when is ready.

Is anyone else still having issues with printing things that were keyed in instead of scanned into the cart location? CSC said they aren't getting called about it anymore so they have marked it as resolved. Just wondering if it's local or just people figured CSC would get to it eventually.

Apparently that's the same issue with things falling into pick today ship today after 1PM.

I hate those huge Tidy Cats pails with the fire of 1,000 suns.

There is no good way to ship those that isn't awkward.

Last edited:
Is anyone else still having issues with printing things that were keyed in instead of scanned into the cart location? CSC said they aren't getting called about it anymore so they have marked it as resolved. Just wondering if it's local or just people figured CSC would get to it eventually.

Apparently that's the same issue with things falling into pick today ship today after 1PM.

There is no good way to ship those that isn't awkward.
I'm definitely still having things fall into the wrong workload and into Ship Today after 1pm. Never had the subcart location issue.

During the kitty litter sales I'm always tempted to just slap the label on the tub and send it out that way.

I'm definitely still having things fall into the wrong workload and into Ship Today after 1pm. Never had the subcart location issue.

During the kitty litter sales I'm always tempted to just slap the label on the tub and send it out that way.

That's exactly how we ship the cat litter tubs. Slap the address label on, put the collate in a SIOC pouch on the top and use 4 pieces of the larger bullseye gripper tape to ensure the top stays sealed. Done and done. UPS has never had any issues with us doing that and haven't ever had any negative feedback from guests. I'm actually pretty positive that's how the actual fulfillment centers ship them as well.

Still have ship tomorrow orders in the gun in the morning and ship today orders drop in as late as 3:00 central time.

Actually had no problems printing collates today even after manually typing cart locations. Noticed the collates actually listed the locations in lowercase letters on the ones I typed in but they printed and scanned fine.

That's exactly how we ship the cat litter tubs. Slap the address label on, put the collate in a SIOC pouch on the top and use 4 pieces of the larger bullseye gripper tape to ensure the top stays sealed. Done and done. UPS has never had any issues with us doing that and haven't ever had any negative feedback from guests. I'm actually pretty positive that's how the actual fulfillment centers ship them as well.

Yeah, we SIO those things too. I think UPS actually prefers it because then there's a handle they can grab instead of having to deal with heavy-ass boxes that are awkwardly weight balanced.

We're still getting ship tomorrow orders in the morning also, and orders dropping in after 1.

I've been putting the cart name in all caps when manually entering it, and have had no problems printing.

Some resort to placing the shipping label and receipt in a pouch directly to the pail without as much as a stretch of gripper tap. This includes my Lead who frankly admits in front of new and old experts (new experts, hehehe) not wanting to be bothered with it.

Back