probably orders that were placed, mere hours before product went clearance, no clue tho, I have often seen this
Yeah, the order dropped into your store before the item was clearanced out. It can still be shipped but make sure you remove the clearance stickers.

Oh okay thanks guys! I guess Pricing marked it as clearance today, it's like the pair of shoes that were marked as clearance but then went back to normal price.

I apparently will never learn. Get called in for a "Real backroom shift this time, I swear" to just do SFS all day and kind of train two new people who will only do it occasionally. Hooray.

We've had an average of 300 DPCIs daily for SFS to pull this week. For some odd reason, STL and ETL-Log believes they can all be completed 100% by 3pm with 3 people. Everything has backed up. Meanwhile In Store orders keeps getting shifted from person to person so SFS can be assisted. Times get missed. We have been experiencing an abundance of BTS and Grocery orders. Also, miscommunication and multiple goals delegated such as pulling/pushing/backstocking the backroom. There is no true backroom team anymore. Can't maintain, solve and prevent if no one wants to communicate and cooperate. I miss my old team.

I still think that regular hardliners/softliners should be able to transfer to SFS for the holidays, and the store just hire more seasonal salesfloor TMs instead. They'd already know where everything is, and salesfloor TMs are easier to train. Plus, SFS wouldn't have to deal with the rude "oh, it can't be that hard, you just shop for people all day!" comments.
That is exactly what I told the ETL-Log and STL towards the end of the last peak season. It makes no sense that the fully trained SFS TMs who work in grocery and sales floor can’t help out SFS and we instead have to rely on seasonals who will have to learn sales floor and backroom before even starting to understand SFS.

Even if the rest of the store goes to shit because of inexperienced seasonals, it won’t get anywhere near the same level of district and group level scrutiny as SFS going to shit.

Also does anybody have the sap parts number for the small bag mailers used for softlines?
SFS.PB1 for the prep bag
SFS.PM310 for the polymailer bag

Does anyone know what would cause Clearance items to appear in a SFS order? I had two 7.5" Concrete Hanging Planters (084-15-3574 ) appear in one of the batches I picked and both of them had Clearance stickers + I scanned it with myWork and it also came up as being Clearance.
The system being glitchy. I used to get at least a couple clearance items per month. My favorites were the ones that had been salvaged out and had last sold several years prior.

We just had our Ship From Store remodel finished up today. It sure was nice to see 0 items in epick the past three days but I guess good things never last.

Two whole sections of steel are gone. We went from 2 packing stations and 1 makeshift table to six stations. Three printers. Still just one phone. And a bunch of those new multisectioned carts with (I think) 15 child locations!

Anyone else got their mini remodel done yet? How did it work out?

We have a phone, which I assume is there for calls to CSC regarding order or move / pack&ship problems, but we never use it. Even if you had 10 pack stations, I don't see why you would need more than 1 phone.

Why do you have a phone? I'm curious.
We have a phone, which I assume is there for calls to CSC regarding order or move / pack&ship problems, but we never use it. Even if you had 10 pack stations, I don't see why you would need more than 1 phone.

Yes that’s why. It’s very useful when there’s an issue with anything. We’ve even used it to call other leads for longer conversations instead of the walkies.

We don’t really need more in pack & ship, but our back room only has two phones now down from the eight we used to have because they’ve been damaged. We even used to have one in the ambient room for answering market calls but it was knocked over.

We just had our Ship From Store remodel finished up today. It sure was nice to see 0 items in epick the past three days but I guess good things never last.

Two whole sections of steel are gone. We went from 2 packing stations and 1 makeshift table to six stations. Three printers. Still just one phone. And a bunch of those new multisectioned carts with (I think) 15 child locations!

Least you were 3 days. It's been 2 weeks for us. And it should be 18 locations. You should have more printers as each station gets it own.

Which carts are you talking about? Can you post a pic?

I do not think our SFS area is going to expand but I really hope it does for the people who will be working there during the holiday. So is the new tub suppose tk help us separate guest orders? Because that is what I usually do and it saves me a bit of time when I am packing

I do not think our SFS area is going to expand but I really hope it does for the people who will be working there during the holiday. So is the new tub suppose tk help us separate guest orders? Because that is what I usually do and it saves me a bit of time when I am packing
Thats the reason for the several child locations. It doesn’t help though when your making a hard turn for the goal approaching OPU or the guest coming at you with their cart and half of the stuff falls out of the bottom and middle.

Last edited:
Thats the reason for the several child locations. It doesn’t help though when your making a hard turn for the goal approaching OPU or the guest coming at you with their cart and half of the stuff falls out of the bottom and middle.
😂 Yeah that what I was thinking about all those openings. They kinda made it into a useless cart like that. Guess they did not thought about how sometimes we are rushing.. Why not closed all of them like the top row. But you know Target.

Last edited:
using the bottom tiers isn't an issue as long as you place heavy items that won't really shift around. the carts have 6 wheels but it all seems to balance on the two middle wheels. it will weight transfers over to the front or back when needed and quite easy to do lateral turns. still, the new sfs carts carry a much larger footprint and have trouble navigating areas the 3 tier carts did not. i do foresee problems with the dividers itself, eventually getting perma stuck or snapping off as time wears on. our sfs remodel was substantial, we received 50 sfs carts, relocated 16 backroom aisles and our conveyor belt now spans those 16 aisles. it's amazing how much room we have now but we are expecting to max out at 20k orders during 4th qtr.

Back